We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco, Extreme Hardware

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NetworkLiquidators, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. NetworkLiquidators

    NetworkLiquidators

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Network Liquidators is the premier online destination for discount new, used, refurbished and new open box network equipment! We have the largest inventory of used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches available for purchase with immediate delivery.

    All of our quality network products go through a grueling inspection, testing and refurbishing process and all come with our 1 Year Replacement Warranty!

    If you have non-operational, used, refurbished, or new open box Cisco (including used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches), Extreme, F5, Compaq, Foundry, ALcatel or Nortel network equipment for sale, please call me today!

    Bruce Burke
    bburke@nweq.com
    National Account Executive
    Network Liquidators, Inc.
    www.networkliquidators.com
    14400 Carlson Circle
    Tampa, Florida 33626
    Tel: 813-852-6400 X 341
    Fax: 813-852-6406
    Mobile: 727-216-5775

    We buy and sell new and used Cisco routers and switches, Extreme Networks, Compaq, Foundry, Nortel, Juniper, Alcatel, and F5 hardware.

    Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
    NetworkLiquidators, Oct 13, 2006