    TEL : 82-42-532-6747
    FAX : 82-42-532-6748
    E-mail :

    leelk3, Nov 25, 2005

  2. leelk3

    peter Guest

    leelk3 wrote:
    > We are sell Voip Chipsets.

    LOL .. By SPAMMING usenet groups ? Only crooked dinky-toy sellers do
    that !!!

    peter, Nov 25, 2005

  3. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:10:07 +0900, "leelk3" <>
    wrote:

    >We are sell Voip Chipsets.
    >1. BCM1112KPB; BroadCom: 17,000 Pieces
    >2. BCM6352KPB: BroadCom : 10,176 Pieces
    >Contact me :
    >WE ARE SELL :
    >1. ATI RAGE THEATER: VIDEO CHIPSETS
    >2. 213RT1ZUA31B
    >3. 11,000 PIECES
    >contact :
    >FROM TAEJON ELECTRONICS in KOREA
    >LEE JAE KYUNG
    >TEL : 82-42-532-6747
    >FAX : 82-42-532-6748
    >E-mail :

    Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
    again over this .

    , Nov 25, 2005
  4. leelk3

    Jono Guest

    <> wrote in message

    Snip

    > Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
    > again over this .

    What, the spam you re-posted, or the original spam?

    Jono, Nov 25, 2005

  5. >>LEE JAE KYUNG

    wrote:

    > Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
    > again over this .

    Why ? Is he going to say "I would not call a Korean an Asian", or whatever nonsense
    he's on about?

    Richard [in WD18]

    Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III, Nov 25, 2005
  6. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:18:07 +0000, Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III
    <> wrote:

    >>>LEE JAE KYUNG
    >>>TEL : 82-42-532-6747
    >>>FAX : 82-42-532-6748
    >>>E-mail :

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
    >> again over this .

    >Why ? Is he going to say "I would not call a Korean an Asian", or whatever nonsense
    >he's on about?
    >
    >Richard [in WD18]

    He don't like people posting span to HIS group and he can take his
    pick about what he is but he has got to be one of the following either
    European ,African, Asian or an American he just can't not live in one
    of the worlds continents .

    , Nov 25, 2005
  7. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:53:08 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >Snip
    >
    >> Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
    >> again over this .

    >What, the spam you re-posted, or the original spam?

    Nothing wrong with spam Jono if you don't want to read it you don't
    read it end of story .

    , Nov 25, 2005
  8. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:53:08 GMT, "Jono"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Snip
    > >
    > > > Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y
    > > > fronts in a twist again over this .

    > > What, the spam you re-posted, or the original spam?

    Neither, just him.

    > Nothing wrong with spam Jono if you don't want to read it
    > you don't read it end of story .

    Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that after all the
    spammers have read that and flood your inbox..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 25, 2005
  9. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > He don't like people posting span to HIS group and he can
    > take his pick about what he is but he has got to be one
    > of the following either European ,African, Asian or an
    > American he just can't not live in one of the worlds
    > continents .

    Sigh.........

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 25, 2005
  10. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that after all the
    >spammers have read that and flood your inbox..!

    No chance do you honestly think the address I give out here is my real
    address Ivor ? funnily enough my old main box at Blueyonder has no
    less than 1000 spam emails in it when I closed the account and the
    address had never been given out by me to anyone because I never used
    it .This time around not one single spam or other mail has arrived in
    it maybe blueyonder are protecting the mail system more or something .

    , Nov 25, 2005
  11. leelk3

    Mark Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that after all the
    >> spammers have read that and flood your inbox..!

    > No chance do you honestly think the address I give out here is my real
    > address Ivor ? funnily enough my old main box at Blueyonder has no
    > less than 1000 spam emails in it when I closed the account and the
    > address had never been given out by me to anyone because I never used
    > it .This time around not one single spam or other mail has arrived in
    > it maybe blueyonder are protecting the mail system more or something .

    Or maybe your alias used to belong to someone else but they deleted it
    because of spam and then you picked it and continued to receive it all

    --
    "Great Mobile Phone Deals http://www.tekmobile.co.uk/mobile-phones/"
    "Customise Your Mobile http://ringtones.tekmobile.co.uk"

    Mark, Nov 25, 2005
  12. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that
    > > after all the spammers have read that and flood your
    > > inbox..!

    > No chance do you honestly think the address I give out
    > here is my real address Ivor ? funnily enough my old main
    > box at Blueyonder has no less than 1000 spam emails in it
    > when I closed the account and the address had never been
    > given out by me to anyone because I never used it .This
    > time around not one single spam or other mail has arrived
    > in it maybe blueyonder are protecting the mail system
    > more or something .

    If I can find out what your real address is, do you really think the
    spammers can't..? You'll get found out eventually.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 25, 2005
  13. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:34:05 GMT, Mark <> wrote:

    >Or maybe your alias used to belong to someone else but they deleted it
    >because of spam and then you picked it and continued to receive it all

    No couldn't be never set an alias up no need to do has I had no
    intention of using it anyway we have our own mail server, funny thing
    was every single spam mail originated in the states .

    , Nov 25, 2005
  14. leelk3

    Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:50:48 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >If I can find out what your real address is, do you really think the
    >spammers can't..? You'll get found out eventually.

    You have my real address Ivor or had in fact I have four different
    ones real ones of course all housed in a computer less than a couple
    of feet away from me.
    >You'll get found out eventually.

    Well they can't be all that clever then I have had the main address
    that I use for over ten years now and I have still got to get my first
    spam mail .

    , Nov 25, 2005