    President & CEO
    FN Associates
    Dammam, Saudi Arabia

    businessjoint, Nov 24, 2006

  2. businessjoint

    Philippe Guest

    businessjoint wrote:
    > Hai,

    <spam snipped>

    Me first!!! Do you need my bank information??

    Philippe, Nov 24, 2006

  3. businessjoint

    Roy G Guest

    "Philippe" <> wrote in message
    > businessjoint wrote:
    >> Hai,

    > <spam snipped>
    >>

    > Me first!!! Do you need my bank information??

    They probably won't, but the job might well be highly paid "work from home"
    stuffing envelopes, and you will only need to send them $39.99 to get the
    list of prospective employers.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 25, 2006
  4. businessjoint

    ASAAR Guest

    On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 02:29:28 GMT, Roy G wrote:

    >> businessjoint wrote:
    >>> Hai,
    >>> We are now recruiting some candidates to fill some vacancies
    >>> immediately. To apply, please visit our website www.businessjoint.net
    >>> and click on 'opportunities' page.
    >>> Good Luck
    >>> K. Fiaz Ahmed
    >>> President & CEO
    >>> FN Associates
    >>> Dammam, Saudi Arabia

    >> Me first!!! Do you need my bank information??

    > They probably won't, but the job might well be highly paid
    > "work from home" stuffing envelopes, and you will only need
    > to send them $39.99 to get the list of prospective employers.

    Nope. It's a legitimate job offer involving real work out in the
    field. Selected applicants will be well paid, and will be outfitted
    with flak-jackets containing the latest ceramic plates, and will be
    provided with airline tickets to a country as yet unspecified.
    Unfortunately, none of the currently available positions include
    residency in the Green Zone.

    ASAAR, Nov 25, 2006
  5. businessjoint

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    ASAAR wrote:

    >>> Me first!!! Do you need my bank information??

    >> They probably won't, but the job might well be highly paid
    >> "work from home" stuffing envelopes, and you will only need
    >> to send them $39.99 to get the list of prospective employers.

    > Nope. It's a legitimate job offer involving real work out in the
    > field. Selected applicants will be well paid, and will be outfitted
    > with flak-jackets containing the latest ceramic plates, and will be
    > provided with airline tickets to a country as yet unspecified.
    > Unfortunately, none of the currently available positions include
    > residency in the Green Zone.

    Re airline tickets: One way? ;-)

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Nov 25, 2006