we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by dean.di, Oct 9, 2006.

  1. dean.di

    dean.di Guest

    Dear sir or madam,

    we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole cover
    and we supply ductile iron pipe .our production is accroding with
    ISO2531 and EN545 , pipe is k9, fittings is k12 or k14, cement linging
    is accroding with ISO8179, zinc coat with ISO4179,pump biutmen.
    we are manufacturer of rubber ring with ISO4633 (NBR rubber ring and
    EPDM rubber ring)
    we are manufacturer of ductile iron manhole cover is accroding with
    EN124

    IF you are interesting of our production, feel free let me know.
    best regards

    dean.di

    e-mail:

    www.kdwater.cn
    dean.di, Oct 9, 2006

  2. dean.di

    Charles Guest

    On 8 Oct 2006 22:18:33 -0700, "dean.di" <> wrote:

    >Dear sir or madam,
    >
    >we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole cover
    >and we supply ductile iron pipe .our production is accroding with
    >ISO2531 and EN545 , pipe is k9, fittings is k12 or k14, cement linging
    >is accroding with ISO8179, zinc coat with ISO4179,pump biutmen.
    >we are manufacturer of rubber ring with ISO4633 (NBR rubber ring and
    >EPDM rubber ring)
    >we are manufacturer of ductile iron manhole cover is accroding with
    >EN124
    >
    >IF you are interesting of our production, feel free let me know.
    >best regards
    >
    >dean.di
    >
    >e-mail:
    >
    >www.kdwater.cn

    Heavy duty replacement for a missing lens cap?
    Charles, Oct 9, 2006

  3. dean.di

    Jer Guest

    Charles wrote:
    > On 8 Oct 2006 22:18:33 -0700, "dean.di" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dear sir or madam,
    >>
    >> we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole cover
    >> and we supply ductile iron pipe .our production is accroding with
    >> ISO2531 and EN545 , pipe is k9, fittings is k12 or k14, cement linging
    >> is accroding with ISO8179, zinc coat with ISO4179,pump biutmen.
    >> we are manufacturer of rubber ring with ISO4633 (NBR rubber ring and
    >> EPDM rubber ring)
    >> we are manufacturer of ductile iron manhole cover is accroding with
    >> EN124
    >>
    >> IF you are interesting of our production, feel free let me know.
    >> best regards
    >>
    >> dean.di
    >>
    >> e-mail:
    >>
    >> www.kdwater.cn

    > Heavy duty replacement for a missing lens cap?

    I was thinking the Mother & Father of All Tripods.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Oct 9, 2006
  4. dean.di

    Helen Guest

    "dean.di" <> wrote in message
    > Dear sir or madam,
    >
    > we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole cover
    > and we supply ductile iron pipe .our production is accroding

    I think you meant corroding, right?

    I prefer to get my ductile iron pipefittings from companies which don't spam
    thanks.
    Helen, Oct 9, 2006
  5. dean.di

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:54:41 +0100, thankfully, Helen wrote:

    >> we are manufacturer of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole cover
    >> and we supply ductile iron pipe .our production is accroding

    > I think you meant corroding, right?
    >
    > I prefer to get my ductile iron pipefittings from companies which don't spam
    > thanks.

    Spamming to entice one to buy is bad enough, but spamming their
    thanks for the purchases is almost too horrible to conceive. Not
    'corroding' though. I checked and the EN124 is actually a ductile
    iron accordion, disguised to resemble a manhole cover. It's popular
    with redneck and zydeco bands that play in honkytonks that cater to
    a rowdier_than_thou clientele, and they *never* go out of tune.
    ASAAR, Oct 9, 2006
  6. dean.di

    Sheldon Guest

    dean.di wrote:

    > we are manufacturers of ductile iron pipefittings and manhole covers.

    I wonder if you have a manhole cover big enough to fit my ex wife.
    Sheldon, Oct 9, 2006