We are buying: Cisco ADC Nortel Nokia Nortel Fujitsu Lucent

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Keane1, Nov 10, 2009.

  1. Keane1

    Keane1 Guest

    We are looking for used/refurbished equipment. Please let us know if
    you can help.
    ADC
    DSX Modules;
    DSX-4H-SBRC and others
    Adtran
    Total Access; TA3000 Ser TA5000 Ser
    Alcatel
    1631-SX;
    3AL45028AA or AJ
    Cisco
    ONS 15454 Cerent
    AS5300 Ser
    WS-C3750*
    WS-SUP720-3B
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    Fujitsu
    Flashwave 4500;
    FC9580L2C5
    FC9580L3F5
    FC9580L8C3
    FC9580L9C2
    FC9580SF31
    Lucent
    5ESS, AnyMedia, CBX500, DMX Metro;
    ERB6
    CS787B540
    LPZ100B/CD
    TN1891
    TN831C
    TN832C
    TN844E
    MC5D045A4F
    MC5D097A3E
    LPA832
    LPA833
    11071A-128
    11072A-128
    11073A-128
    11058L-128
    11075L-128
    11076A-128
    11564B/C/D
    LNW* cards
    Nortel
    NT0H19*
    NT5C07AC
    NTBW**
    NTCA03SK
    NTCA36BA
    NTGY30*
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW77AG
    NTN414AH
    NTN430BA
    NTN433AA
    NTN435FA
    NTN438DA
    NTN440FA
    NTN441AC
    NTRX50NL
    Telect
    DSX modules;
    Tellabs
    Titan 5500;
    81.5591
    81.5596
    81.5597
    81.5598
    82.5517A
    Dialogic: dm/v series, jct series any

    Note: We buy a wide range of telecom and IT equipment and parts that
    are not included on this list...please send a list of what you have
    available. www.ibuywireless.com Contact Steve: www.2keane.com
    Keane1, Nov 10, 2009