We are already at end of proprietary code

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Roy.Schestowitz@gmail.com, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    OpenLogic CEO Steve Grandchamp: Tailor-Made Open Source

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | OpenLogic maintains a library of several hundred certified open
    | source projects that it integrates into customers' computer
    | configurations. "The pace of adoption [of open source] will
    | pick up, not slow down," said CEO Steve Grandchamp.
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | We are seeing open source accelerating. Overall, there is an
    | 87 percent increase. Once our customers take that leap to open
    | source, they continue to use open source projects to further
    | their goals.
    `----

    , Feb 21, 2007

    Roy Schestowitz, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an attempt
    > to create backlash against me.

    I'll buy that.

    --
    "Always do the right thing: It will delight / Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies
    some and astound the rest" - Mark Twain / Psychotronic protection, low prices

    "Anyone who uses the term 'intellectual property' is either confused or trying
    to confuse you." - Richard Matthew Stallman

    Mateus Denigris, Feb 21, 2007
  5. wjbell Guest

    Mateus Denigris wrote:

    > On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
    >>
    >> __/ [ ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 04:05 \__
    >>
    >>> OpenLogic CEO Steve Grandchamp: Tailor-Made Open Source
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >>> `----

    >> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an attempt to
    >> create backlash against me. Filter . It's a fake
    >> E-mail account, created by a troll.
    >>
    >> Roy
    >>

    > So what?
    >
    > Get over it Roy, it's the net.

    Roy is in his magical wonderland of self-importance where he thinks
    people actually give a shit about him. Narcissistic and grandiose
    behavior come to mind.

    --
    wjbell

    Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e6eaf7e09552e5e2?hl=en

    Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ad37ca14a2d7224?hl=en

    And of course, Roy Culley -- COLAs loyal hall monitor:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cola stats&hl=en&as_uauthors=roy culley
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/578bb2221ad0453c?hl=en

    wjbell, Feb 21, 2007
  6. CBFalconer Guest

    Mateus Denigris wrote:
    > On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

    .... snip ...

    >> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an
    >> attempt to create backlash against me. Filter
    >> . It's a fake E-mail account, created
    >> by a troll.

    > So what?
    >
    > Get over it Roy, it's the net.

    No, he is well advised to react. His post caused me to retract a
    PLONK I just created. He should also attempt to track the idiot
    down to his own ISP and complain. There are laws against such
    identity theft.

    -- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
    -- Thomas Matthews

    CBFalconer, Feb 21, 2007