    Vista 32, not recognized in Vista 64.
    Thanks
    José

    José Silva, Feb 3, 2008

  2. José Silva

    steveonan Guest

    Hey,

    I'm having the same problem with 2 ext hdd's and mp3 players, help is
    appreciated.

    Thanks

    steveonan, Feb 7, 2008

  3. José Silva

    steveonan Guest

    Hi,

    As stated before, I was having similar trouble. usb hdd not working,
    remote, mp3, etc. Reinstalled Vista with all devices attached, and
    everything works right now! May help your situation as well.

    steveonan, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Thanks, I will try that.
    José

    José Silva, Feb 12, 2008