    there is an entry which name is : Ieee802Dot1xEnabled , it can be true
    or false. Is there any one that know its signification ?

    Thank you very much.

    Amira EL OUDI, Apr 7, 2008

  2. Amira EL OUDI <> wrote in news:0c63a5a3-8194-4351-
    :

    > Hi,
    > In the settings' file genrated by the windows wizard (Wsetting.wfc),
    > there is an entry which name is : Ieee802Dot1xEnabled , it can be true
    > or false. Is there any one that know its signification ?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    This setting specifies whether 802.11d is enabled (True) or disabled
    (False). 802.11d specifies whether the 802.11 station can operate in
    multiple regulatory domains (which are identified by an IEEE 802.11 country
    string).

    For more information, see the MSDN topic "Regulatory Domain Configuration"
    at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa503058.aspx.

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Apr 7, 2008

  3. Amira EL OUDI

    Pavel A. Guest

    Welcome, James! Long time haven't seen a Microsoftie here.

    However, the OP asked about Ieee802Dot1x, that's 802.1x - not 802.11d?

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Apr 8, 2008