WB Looney Box 3?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by tristabella, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. tristabella

    tristabella Guest

    > (Also, reportedly, that they plan to get around the uncut vintage Disk 2
    > & 4 cartoons by labeling it as "for collectors; some material not suited
    > for younger children"...)

    Excellent! I'm tired of being "protected" by those who have a different
    notion of what is suitable for me to view. I'm 40 years old, and if I don't
    like it, I turn it off. I don't complain and expect someone to censor things
    for my sensitivities! Rant off now.

    Bella
    tristabella, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Recent rumblings out of
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3677 have the
    preliminary list for Warner's next October collector's Looney Tunes DVD
    boxset:

    ---
    Disc 1 - BUGS BUNNY CLASSICS (149 mins)

    1. Hare Force
    2. Hare Remover
    3. Hare Tonic
    4. A Hare Grows in Manhattan
    5. Easter Yeggs
    6. The Wabbit Who Came to Supper (commentary)
    7. Bowery Bugs (commentary)
    8. Homeless Hare
    9. The Case of the Missing Hare (commentary)
    10. Acrobatty Bunny
    11. Wackiki Wabbit (commentary)
    12. Hare Do
    13. Rebel Rabbit
    14. Hillbilly Hare (commentary)
    15. Duck! Rabbit! Duck! (commentary)

    Disc 2 - Hollywood Caricatures and Parodies (141 mins)

    1. Daffy Duck in Hollywood
    2. Hollywood Capers (commentary)
    3. The Coo-Coo Nut Grove (commentary)
    4. Porky's Road Race
    5. The Woods Are Full of Cuckoos
    6. She Was an Acrobat's Daughter (commentary)
    7. The Film Fan
    8. Speakin' of the Weather
    9. Thugs with Dirty Mugs (commentary)
    10. Goofy Groceries
    11. Swooner Crooner (commentary)*
    12. Wideo Wabbit
    13. The Honey-Mousers (commentary)
    14. The Last Hungry Cat
    15. The Mouse That Jack Built (commentary)

    Disc 3 - Porky and the Pigs (143 mins)

    1. I Haven't Got a Hat (commentary)
    2. Porky's Romance (commentary)
    3. Porky's Party (commentary)
    4. Porky in Egypt
    5. Porky and Teabiscuit
    6. Pigs Is Pigs
    7. Pigs in a Polka (commentary)*
    8. Porky Pig's Feat (commentary)
    9. Daffy Duck Slept Here
    10. Bye, Bye Bluebeard
    11. An Egg Scramble
    12. Robin Hood Daffy (commentary)
    13. The Windblown Hare
    14. Claws for Alarm (commentary)
    15. Rocket Squad (commentary)

    Disc 4 - All Stars Cartoon Party (146 mins)

    1. Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur
    2. Super Rabbit (commentary)
    3. Daffy Duck and Egghead
    4. A Gruesome Twosome (commentary)
    5. Draftee Daffy (commentary)
    6. Falling Hare (commentary)
    7. Steel Wool
    8. Birds Anonymous (commentary)*
    9. No Barking (commentary)
    10. Rabbit Punch
    11. An Itch in Time (commentary)
    12. Odor-able Kitty (commentary)
    13. Walky Talky Hawky (commentary)*
    14. Gonzales Tamales (commentary)
    15. To Beep or Not to Beep (commentary)
    ---

    (Also, reportedly, that they plan to get around the uncut vintage Disk 2
    & 4 cartoons by labeling it as "for collectors; some material not suited
    for younger children"...)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Jul 14, 2005

  3. tristabella

    RnR Lesnar Guest

    Excellent!!! I can't wait for the parodies disc, those are among my favorite
    Looney Tunes.

    RnR Lesnar

    RnR Lesnar, Jul 16, 2005