Wazup w Googoe

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:14:06 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    How the F did I do that? Google of course. JHC
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    10/4/2007 7:10:27 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    > ok here

    Humm, Ok here also in IE, not in Firefox. ?? Work to do <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    10/4/2007 7:12:50 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007
  4. Old Gringo

    Another Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    ok here
    Another, Oct 5, 2007
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    > ok here

    Thanks
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    10/4/2007 7:12:05 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    > ok here

    My last add on, (download statusbar) seems to have been keeping
    google from loading. ?? I uninstalled it and bingo google was back.
    ?? Thanks again.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    10/4/2007 7:17:18 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2007
  7. Old Gringo

    philo Guest

    philo, Oct 5, 2007
  8. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 5 Oct 2007 00:06:12 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol

    :) I sometimes think the keys on my keyboard move around undetected.
    <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest