way way way OT: MCNGP Announcement

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    For those looking for serious material, please stop reading this post
    now.

    NOW I SAID!!!!

    Offishial MCNGP Announcement Re: Ferrari

    After 3 long years of constant abuse and endless slander, I have, at
    great expense, garnered yet another Ferrari for the MCNGP community. This
    is the second time I have done this and while JaR's original, moist, thug
    propelled, ferrite ingot has long since passed this mortal coil (like as
    not, it lies in the bottom of Lake Ontario where said rapscallions took a
    left instead of a right), I have taken great pains and incurred much
    personal debt to provide these luxuries for the MCNGP. But I don't do
    this to curry favor, no-no, I'm just a really great guy, that's all.

    This second mode of automotive transport will be the "East Coast"
    Ferrari. Kat (who has been scandalously absent from the esteemed froup
    since receiving said Ferrari) is the present possessor of the first "West
    Coast" Ferrari. That one's red.

    The new East Coast Ferrari was handed over with much pomp and
    circumstance at the recent MCNGP B-B-Q held in Toranna, Ontar-e-air-e-
    airio. While the invites went out far and wide to all who could attend, I
    was more than startled when both of us showed up. In truth, having
    divested most of my vast wealth to acquire the first Ferrari, I was
    slightly cash strapped and the Ferrari will require a little assembly. I
    have great faith in it's re-assembly however. Oh, and this one's yellow.

    Therefore, let the bells ring out and joy be proclaimed this day that the
    MCNGP now have another Ferrari and the current possessor of said Ferrari
    IS:

    *drum roll*

    ..
    ..
    ..

    *pregnant pause*

    ..
    ..
    ..

    *birth of Pause*

    KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

    Ok, someone needs to cough up the pliers now.

    *Stares at JaR and taps foot*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Docs? Why look at the Docs? Nurses are better! :)

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006

  2. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > For those looking for serious material, please stop reading this post
    > now.
    >

    > NOW I SAID!!!!

    > Offishial MCNGP Announcement Re: Ferrari
    >
    > After 3 long years of constant abuse and endless slander, I have, at
    > great expense, garnered yet another Ferrari for the MCNGP community.
    > This is the second time I have done this and while JaR's original,
    > moist, thug propelled, ferrite ingot has long since passed this
    > mortal coil (like as not, it lies in the bottom of Lake Ontario where
    > said rapscallions took a left instead of a right), I have taken great
    > pains and incurred much personal debt to provide these luxuries for
    > the MCNGP. But I don't do this to curry favor, no-no, I'm just a
    > really great guy, that's all.

    What kind of idiot.....I mean...every body knows you don't turn......oh,
    nevermind. Only thing that matters is there is a Ferrari in the family
    again.

    > This second mode of automotive transport will be the "East Coast"
    > Ferrari. Kat (who has been scandalously absent from the esteemed froup
    > since receiving said Ferrari) is the present possessor of the first
    > "West Coast" Ferrari. That one's red.

    Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found KAT, or
    hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.

    > The new East Coast Ferrari was handed over with much pomp and
    > circumstance at the recent MCNGP B-B-Q held in Toranna, Ontar-e-air-e-
    > airio. While the invites went out far and wide to all who could
    > attend, I was more than startled when both of us showed up. In truth,
    > having divested most of my vast wealth to acquire the first Ferrari,
    > I was slightly cash strapped and the Ferrari will require a little
    > assembly. I have great faith in it's re-assembly however. Oh, and
    > this one's yellow.

    Yellow RAWKS!!!

    > Therefore, let the bells ring out and joy be proclaimed this day that
    > the MCNGP now have another Ferrari and the current possessor of said
    > Ferrari IS:

    *DING* *DING* DING* HAZZAHHHH!!!!!!

    > *drum roll*
    >
    > .
    > .
    > .
    >
    > *pregnant pause*
    >
    > .
    > .
    > .
    >
    > *birth of Pause*
    >
    > KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

    Grats!!!
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in

    > What kind of idiot.....I mean...every body knows you don't turn......oh,
    > nevermind.

    the kind of Idot that JaR sends

    > Only thing that matters is there is a Ferrari in the family
    > again.

    Yeah, well this will mark the end of my philanthroping ways...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Proof of sanity forged upon request.

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:

    > Yeah, well this will mark the end of my philanthroping ways...

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in news:
    #:

    > << While I was at work, Bigus Di©kus spurted out:
    >> Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found
    >> KAT, or hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.
    >>

    > I've gotta stop that pre-coffee posting.
    >
    > http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=29792
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/hdt3u

    is there a reason that I get a "page cannot be displayed" error? Should I
    begin to delete various log files? Perhaps you could use some NSFW or SFW
    tags?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Every morning is the dawn of a new error...

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> << While I was at work, Bigus Di©kus spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> Oh, I see, it's a Left Coast thingy, huh? BTW....I may have found
    >>> KAT, or hopefully the Ferrari she disappeared with.
    >>>

    >> I've gotta stop that pre-coffee posting.
    >>
    >> [Snipped Broken Links]
    >>

    > is there a reason that I get a "page cannot be displayed" error?
    > Should I begin to delete various log files? Perhaps you could use
    > some NSFW or SFW tags?

    Their sever must have gone down or something, I even checked the link from the
    same way I got there before and I now get the "page cannot be displayed"

    More Reliable:
    http://www.latimes.com/news/printed...7428918.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-california

    http://tinyurl.com/kyz2j

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  9. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A260201E399neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > the
    > MCNGP now have another Ferrari

    Eh?

    *looks out winda*

    I'm not seein no alleged Ferrari!

    > and the current possessor of said Ferrari
    > IS:
    > KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!

    You gave it to BRISCOE? Furrfu. That'll be the last time we see the thing
    'till the cops yank his driver's license.

    Actually, that prolly won't take that long, but he better not ding it
    like he did the ski boat!

    > Ok, someone needs to cough up the pliers now.
    >
    > *Stares at JaR and taps foot*

    You can just stamp your little foot all day long for all I care, I have
    bought my last pair og MCNGP pliers if you have already lost the last
    pair I gave you!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> More Reliable:
    >> http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/california/la-me-ferrari11apr1
    >> 1,1,7428918.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-california
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/kyz2j

    > um, are you gender confused regarding Kat?
    >
    > (though she is the one in possesion of our red Enzo)

    Uh, no....I thought I mentioned in my original post that....wait...here...

    "...or hopefully the Ferrari *she* disappeared with." I didn't say it was her.

    Really, I just thought it was an amazing story. The guy NAILED that power pole
    doing 160MPH and he got out and *ran* away from the scene. If that doesn't
    speak for the safety of the Enzo, I don't know what does.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  11. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> the
    >> MCNGP now have another Ferrari

    > Eh?
    >
    > *looks out winda*
    >
    > I'm not seein no alleged Ferrari!

    so, with age your eyesight is going? not surprising. you also seem to
    have contracted Alzheimer's....not that you remember getting it...

    >> and the current possessor of said Ferrari
    >> IS:
    >> KENNETH RAMONE BRISCOBAR!
    >>

    > You gave it to BRISCOE? Furrfu. That'll be the last time we see the
    > thing 'till the cops yank his driver's license.

    Yeah, he seemed a pretty responsible guy...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    *sniff, choke, cough*

    I tried, really, but I just couldn't keep a straight face over that
    one...

    > Actually, that prolly won't take that long, but he better not ding it
    > like he did the ski boat!

    there was a ski boat? you lost that too?

    oh, the Alzheimer's....

    yeeassss, the "ski boat" *nods*

    >> Ok, someone needs to cough up the pliers now.
    >>
    >> *Stares at JaR and taps foot*
    >>

    > You can just stamp your little foot all day long for all I care, I
    > have bought my last pair og MCNGP pliers if you have already lost the
    > last pair I gave you!

    wait, you didn't give me a pair of... *pause* ...sorry, did it again,
    'Alzheimer's', right....

    so sad when the elderly get this way...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - PPP: Pay Provider Perpetually

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  12. Neil

    > "...or hopefully the Ferrari *she* disappeared with." I didn't say it
    > was her.

    my bad.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - As I said before, I never repeat myself.

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  13. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A276C3CFDA2neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > so sad when the elderly get this way..

    *takes large slug from bottle of Geritol and crosses Neil's name off
    Christmas list*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  14. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > *takes large slug from bottle of Geritol and crosses Neil's name off
    > Christmas list*

    Like I was on any....DANG! Did it again!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you declare love, what identifier scope does it have?

    Neil, Apr 11, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> "...or hopefully the Ferrari *she* disappeared with." I didn't say it
    >> was her.

    > my bad.

    No problem...we all make mistakes. Mine turned 12 a couple months ago.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  16. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Thank you, Thank you all!

    Given that the MCNGP now has a new ride, I feel guilt free in keeping
    our old one. i can now safely retrieve it from the gully over the
    cliff, and have it cleaned up in no time- Neil, I will see you in
    August. If you're lucky, I might let you take it for a ride!

    Tha Kat Came Back!

    Kat, Apr 11, 2006
  17. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message

    "Kice said that the customs agency has placed an immigration hold on
    Eriksson so if he is released from the county's Men's Central Jail it will
    be able to take him into custody. "

    "He is potentially subject to deportation," she said.

    Keep him from leaving so you can kick him out? Sounds efficient. And dude
    had 2 Enzos and only one firearm? Priorities man!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 11, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    >
    > "Kice said that the customs agency has placed an immigration hold on
    > Eriksson so if he is released from the county's Men's Central Jail it
    > will be able to take him into custody. "
    >
    > "He is potentially subject to deportation," she said.
    >
    > Keep him from leaving so you can kick him out? Sounds efficient.
    > And dude had 2 Enzos and only one firearm? Priorities man!

    I heard he had an arsenal of Exotic Cars...none of which he was making payments
    on.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  19. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you, Thank you all!
    >
    > Given that the MCNGP now has a new ride, I feel guilt free in keeping
    > our old one. i can now safely retrieve it from the gully over the
    > cliff, and have it cleaned up in no time- Neil, I will see you in
    > August. If you're lucky, I might let you take it for a ride!
    >
    > The Kat In The Hat Came Back!

    IFYPFY

    --
    Fris "Seuss" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Apr 11, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, Kat spurted out:

    IS it for real???....

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)