Way OT - Spend $200 at Countdown and save $15

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sorry for the OT post. I get emails from these guys and there's a... Ehhh,
    I'll just cut'n'paste the email yeah?

    $15 cashback at Countdown.
    Offer valid Saturday 21 to Tuesday 24 April 2012.

    Hi Shaun,

    Spend $200 or more in-store or online, and get an instant $15
    discount off your purchase, when you present your Countdown
    cashback coupon.

    To take up this amazing offer:

    - Click the link below to print a coupon, and present it at
    the checkout when you shop in-store
    http://www.countdown.co.nz/media/1347163/cashback-coupon.pdf

    - OR enter the promo code 'Save15' at the online shopping checkout.
    https://shop.countdown.co.nz/Shop/Page/Cashback?title=$15+Cashback

    Don't forget to forward this email on to your friends so they
    can get this offer as well. But hurry, your $15 cashback must
    end midnight Tuesday. </quote>

    I never get close to spending $200 at a time at Countdown, more like $20.
    However, thought that maybe someone here could use it? Sorry for the
    intrusion if not.
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."