    timeframe soom ok?

    Thanks very much and nice to meet you all.

    Grippy.
    gripchimp, May 11, 2004

  2. On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:12:29 +0000 (UTC), "gripchimp"
    <> wrote:

    >Hiya,
    >
    >Just been reading through some old messages as I've just joined the group.
    >Started learning today to take my A+ exams, connectors and the basics of ESD
    >problems, probably laughable to you all now. My boyfriend is 2/3 way
    >through the course (Mike Meyers A+ book) so he will be able to help me, I
    >just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi ! You all look like a really
    >friendly bunch and I will hopefully not have to post for any help, fingers
    >crossed. I'm not a complete newbie, I have helped 'him indoors' install a
    >few bits and bobs, I can navigate round windows quite well and I can
    >re-install my system if needs be with the minimal of help, I'm allowing
    >about 6 months at 2 hours a day to complete the Mike Meyers book, am I way
    >off target here? Should I set my sights a bit further ahead or does my
    >timeframe soom ok?
    >
    >Thanks very much and nice to meet you all.
    >
    >Grippy.

    1200 pages in 180 days at 2 hours a day...3.33 pages per hour, or 18
    minutes or so per page. I think you can do it 2-3 times like that,
    depending on comprehension and retention, plus how many days you
    decide to take a break. All work and no play... :)

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, May 11, 2004