    convert all my wave files to mp3's

    Help is gratley appreciated

    Michael Dodsworth
    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Michael Dodsworth

    ICee Guest

    Michael Dodsworth wrote:
    > Sorry, but dont know where to post this. Can anyone give me any
    > ideas on where i can get for no charge and no limitations, a
    > programme that will convert all my wave files to mp3's
    >
    > Help is gratley appreciated
    >
    > Michael Dodsworth

    http://www.jetaudio.com/download/
    It's a nice player also.
    ICee, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Michael Dodsworth

    DC Guest

    Michael Dodsworth wrote:
    > Sorry, but dont know where to post this. Can anyone give me any ideas on
    > where i can get for no charge and no limitations, a programme that will
    > convert all my wave files to mp3's

    dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC)
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

    Often called a Swiss army knife of Audio, dMC is able to:

    * Rip digitally sound from Audio CDs and store in a multitude of
    formats, dMC is the Fastest CD Ripper and now AccurateRip Compatible
    * Convert from one format to another, just about every audio type is
    supported: mp3, mp4, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys
    Audio, FLAC and many others [Codec downloads], whilst preserving ID
    Tags,
    * Volume Normalize audio files,
    * Windows Explorer Integration - right click Convert To & popup useful
    information on audio files (such as bitrate, length).
    * ID tag editing [Power Pack Option],
    * Record from LPs or anything [optional Auxiliary Input install],
    * Fully compatible with Windows 95/98/ME NT4/2000, Windows XP and Linux
    (using Wine).
    * 100% Free, No nags, popups, hidden spyware or bundleware.

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Excellent will try both solutions.
    Will reply when I have tried
    Many thanks
    Michael Dodsworth

    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 22, 2004
  5. Howdy!

    > Sorry, but dont know where to post this. Can anyone give me any ideas on
    > where i can get for no charge and no limitations, a programme that will
    > convert all my wave files to mp3's

    In addition to the other (excellent!) suggestions, I'd toss in CDex
    ( http://cdos.sourceforge.net ).

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Feb 22, 2004

    CDex from http://www.cdex.n3.net/
    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 22, 2004
  7. Howdy!

    "Ralph Wade Phillips" <> wrote in message
    > Howdy!
    >
    > "Michael Dodsworth" <> wrote in message
    > > Sorry, but dont know where to post this. Can anyone give me any ideas

    on
    > > where i can get for no charge and no limitations, a programme that will
    > > convert all my wave files to mp3's

    > In addition to the other (excellent!) suggestions, I'd toss in

    CDex
    > ( http://cdos.sourceforge.net ).

    Pardon - http://cdexos.sourceforge.net .

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Feb 24, 2004
  8. Michael Dodsworth

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Feb 24, 2004
  9. Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:

    > Howdy!
    >
    > "Ralph Wade Phillips" <> wrote in message
    >> Howdy!
    >>
    >> "Michael Dodsworth" <> wrote in message
    >> > Sorry, but dont know where to post this. Can anyone give me any ideas

    > on
    >> > where i can get for no charge and no limitations, a programme that will
    >> > convert all my wave files to mp3's

    >> In addition to the other (excellent!) suggestions, I'd toss in

    > CDex
    >> ( http://cdos.sourceforge.net ).

    > Pardon - http://cdexos.sourceforge.net .

    I'll second that! It's nice, small, doesn't come with resource hogging,
    fancy interfaces or spyware. And it does the job perfectly.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    Jeroen Wijnands, Feb 24, 2004