    mp3 convertor?
    thanks in advance, hj

    ______________________
    hugh jass, Dec 3, 2003

  2. hugh jass

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:00:34 -0500, "hugh jass"
    <> scribbled:

    >Can anyone recommend a good wav to mp3 convertor?

    How could you have missed the last four times this
    week that this same question was asked and answered?

    http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Dec 3, 2003

  3. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    sorry, haven't had time to check this ng in the last few weeks.

    --
    ______________________
    :
    : >Can anyone recommend a good wav to mp3 convertor?
    :
    : How could you have missed the last four times this
    : week that this same question was asked and answered?
    :
    : http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
    : --
    : 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    : Riddles II, v3
    : - T. Pratchett
    hugh jass, Dec 3, 2003