    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk

    IAN GARDNER, May 17, 2005

  2. IAN GARDNER

    bambam Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in
    news:d6c54v$h1l$:

    > My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
    > of her own cds on it. I thought easy. er no was the result!

    I highly recommend CDex-

    http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

    It's the best. :)

    bambam, May 17, 2005

  3. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    Thanks.

    IAN GARDNER, May 17, 2005
  4. IAN GARDNER

    Ionizer Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
    > of her own cds on it.

    Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
    http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 17, 2005
  5. roxio easy media creator 7 lets you rip audio CD's and convert them to any
    file format you want.

    ~ Avery Anderson~, May 18, 2005
  6. IAN GARDNER

    me Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some of
    >> her own cds on it.

    > Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
    > http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.
    >
    > --
    > Ian.

    Yep,i second CDex ,er or third it,whatever

    me, May 18, 2005
  7. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "me" <> wrote in message news:1IBie.5009$DC2.155@okepread01...

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >> "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    >>> Dear all,
    >>>
    >>> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
    >>> of her own cds on it.

    >> Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
    >> http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ian.
    >>

    > Yep,i second CDex ,er or third it,whatever

    Thanks everyone. I already had CDex but I diddn`t know that you could use it
    to rip cd`s, only convert!

    Thanks again.

    IAN GARDNER, May 19, 2005