    Any ideas?
    thanks
    glenn
    glenn, Jan 30, 2005

  2. glenn

    Ionizer Guest

    "glenn" <> wrote in message
    news:ctirtq$add$...
    >I am trying to add WAV audio files to a programe. All my audio files are
    >played through windows media player. I thought these were wav files.
    >However when I try to add them it doesn't work - they don.t appear as wav
    >files.
    > Any ideas?

    If you can't tell whether or not they are WAV files, you may need to
    un-hide extensions for known file types:
    http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 30, 2005

  3. glenn

    John Holmes Guest

    glenn came up with this:

    > I am trying to add WAV audio files to a programe. All my audio files
    > are played through windows media player. I thought these were wav
    > files. However when I try to add them it doesn't work - they don.t
    > appear as wav files.
    > Any ideas?
    > thanks
    > glenn

    Could you please be a little bit more vague?

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 30, 2005
  4. glenn wrote:

    > I am trying to add WAV audio files to a programe. All my audio files
    > are played through windows media player. I thought these were wav
    > files. However when I try to add them it doesn't work - they don.t
    > appear as wav files.

    What program are you trying to add to?
    What format are the files now? (Right-Click the file - Properties)

    --

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Feb 3, 2005