watermarking with Digimarc and other watermark software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by JC Dill, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. JC Dill

    JC Dill Guest

    I'm looking for feedback from people who use Digimarc
    <http://www.digimarc.com/>, AiS Watermark
    <http://www.watermarker.com/watermark-protector/>, or any other
    specialized watermarking software.

    I'm particularly interested in testing MarcSpider, a Digimarc tracking
    feature which is only available if you have the professional level
    account. If you use Digimarc I'd like your permission to copy one of
    your protected images from your public website, edit it in various
    ways (similar to how I expect people might edit my photos if they
    wanted to use them without permission) and put it in a few sites to
    see if MarcSpider finds these copies.

    jc

    ~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA

    JC Dill, Dec 29, 2006