Watermark

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CaptainKrunch, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. are you talking about when they apply text over a picture?

    Captainkrunch

    "Craig Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What do people use to put a watermark on their photos when they post them

    on

    CaptainKrunch, Jan 30, 2004

  2. You simply go into your photo editing software and there will be a way to
    add text. Consult help file in photo software and it will be explained.
    Each program is a little different.

    CaptainKrunch, Jan 30, 2004

  3. CaptainKrunch

    Craig Chris Guest

    Craig Chris, Feb 2, 2004
  4. CaptainKrunch

    Craig Chris Guest

    Yes thats it

    Craig Chris, Feb 2, 2004
  5. CaptainKrunch

    Joe Guest

    On 02/01/2004 08:22 PM, Craig Chris said:
    > What do people use to put a watermark on their photos when they post them on
    > a site? Im sure its photoshop but how and an example would help me
    > tremenously.

    Slightly off topic, but instead of a watermark, I make my
    web images a smallish size (400x600) with a lot of jpeg
    compression. So people can steal them, but can't use
    them for much besides showing on the web.

    There are a few sites that have 'borrowed' my photographs.
    It's kind of flattering (as long as no one is trying to
    sell them as their own).

    --
    Joe
    http://www.joekaz.net/

    Joe, Feb 8, 2004
  6. CaptainKrunch

    Bugsy Guest

    Like you suggest in your original posting, I use Photoshop to overlay text
    and change the opacity.

    Dave

    Bugsy, Feb 8, 2004