    This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
    TIA

    <><
    housetrained, Jul 16, 2012

  2. housetrained

    Paul Guest

    housetrained wrote:
    > Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
    > comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get a
    > spare ZM-GWB3?
    > This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
    > TIA
    >

    > <><

    Buy two Reserators and keep the second for spare parts ?
    You'll probably need a pump some day.

    Paul
    Paul, Jul 16, 2012

  3. housetrained

    VanguardLH Guest

    "housetrained" wrote:

    > Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
    > comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get
    > a spare ZM-GWB3?

    http://www.zalman.com/eng/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=183

    From the components list, the VGA block is part number ZM-GWB3. I did a
    search on just that part number at their web site and got:

    http://www.zalman.com/eng/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=174

    Since they don't list prices on these pages, presumably you have to buy
    from one of their resellers. Click on the "Where to Buy" link in the
    top navbar on their web pages. If those dealers don't carry the item
    and won't special order it then you'll have to contact Zalman on how to
    separately obtain the item.

    Have you even checked with whomever you bought the kit if they carry or
    can special order the item for you? Or haven't you bought it (as
    indicated by "was going to buy" statement)? Presumably you had someone
    in mind to buy the kit in the first place so ask them about obtaining
    this item either as another optional component in the kit or get it
    separately (which will cost a lot more).

    > This is cross posted in WIN7 ng

    Wrong. You MULTI-posted, not cross-posted. Cross-posting means you
    select *multiple* newsgroups to which your article gets posted. With
    cross-posting, only 1 copy of the article gets sent and only 1 copy gets
    stored on the server and only 1 copy gets peered to all other NNTP hosts
    in the worldwide mesh network that is Usenet. Pointers are used at the
    NNTP servers to have the article show up in each newsgroup. Because you
    multi-posted, multiple articles get sent to the server and multiple
    articles get peered to every NNTP server so more bandwidth and disk
    space gets consumed.

    In addition, you multi-posted to an *unrelated* newsgroup. This is not
    an OS issue. It is a hardware-only issue.

    Some articles on how to post, including how to cross-post:
    VanguardLH, Jul 16, 2012
  4. housetrained

    Paul Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > housetrained wrote:
    >> Having two VGA cards was going to buy the Zalman Reserator 1 V2 which
    >> comes supplied with ONE VGA block. Can anyone suggest where I can get
    >> a spare ZM-GWB3?
    >> This is cross posted in WIN7 ng
    >> TIA
    >>

    >> <><

    > Buy two Reserators and keep the second for spare parts ?
    > You'll probably need a pump some day.
    >
    > Paul

    Drop these people an email, and see if they still carry one ?
    It's mentioned in the text here, but chances are this was
    written a couple years ago.

    http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g30/c87/gallery/p1/Liquid_Cooling-Water_Blocks_VGA.html

    Paul
    Paul, Jul 17, 2012