    Best Wishes
    Bruce
    ( Illegitimi non carborundum est )

    Bruce, Jul 2, 2005

  2. Bruce

    Guest

    On "Bruce" <> wrote:

    |>I'm finally fed up trying to get the P4 LGA775 -3.4 down below 50 centigrade
    |>& the D915PGN below 40. So I'm getting a water cooled case & CPU cooling
    |>system,Zalman or whatever.Has anyone got one set-up?

    Kind of in jest, but here's a functioning water cooled CPU using the
    radiator from a 1979 Toyota Corolla.

    http://www.winbeta.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6594
    --
    Never argue with an idiot.
    They drag you down to their level,

    , Jul 2, 2005

  3. Bruce

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:41:02 GMT As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric Sheep
    and then "Bruce" <> wrote :

    >I'm finally fed up trying to get the P4 LGA775 -3.4 down below 50 centigrade
    >& the D915PGN below 40. So I'm getting a water cooled case & CPU cooling
    >system,Zalman or whatever.Has anyone got one set-up?
    >
    >Best Wishes
    >Bruce
    >( Illegitimi non carborundum est )

    Why waste money?
    The CPU will most likely run OK up 60 Deg+ :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Bruce

    Pat Guest

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:54:03 +0100, Shep© <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:41:02 GMT As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric Sheep
    >and then "Bruce" <> wrote :
    >

    >>I'm finally fed up trying to get the P4 LGA775 -3.4 down below 50 centigrade
    >>& the D915PGN below 40. So I'm getting a water cooled case & CPU cooling
    >>system,Zalman or whatever.Has anyone got one set-up?
    >>
    >>Best Wishes
    >>Bruce
    >>( Illegitimi non carborundum est )
    >>

    >Why waste money?
    >The CPU will most likely run OK up 60 Deg+ :)

    My P4 Willamette 1.6 has ran for years at 60º+C.

    --
    Pat

    Pat, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
    suggestions?

    Bruce

    Bruce, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Bruce

    Darren Guest

    Ive heard that the zalman copper range is pretty good- but i havent had any
    hands on experience with them

    Im alson looking to replace my stock AMD64 HSF so would be interested how
    you get on :D
    Also, try looking on google for something along the lines of "HSF reviews"
    or "best HSF"

    FingAZ.

    Darren, Jul 3, 2005
  7. Bruce wrote:

    > You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
    > suggestions?

    Something in solid copper, from Zalman or Coolermaster or Thermaltake
    or one of the other upscale (from the crap that comes with your PC)
    cooling manufacturers.

    And use good thermal compound; and use it correctly.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 3, 2005
  8. Bruce

    Fred is back Guest

    Darren <dalgibbard@**remove**blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > Ive heard that the zalman copper range is pretty good- but i havent had
    > any hands on experience with them Im alson looking to replace my stock
    > AMD64 HSF so would be interested how you get on [IDIOTICON] Also, try
    > looking on google for something along the lines of "HSF reviews" or "best
    > HSF" FingAZ.

    You heard wrong, Darren. Next time, don't go swimming with your hearing aid
    in your lug hole.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005
  9. Bruce

    Darren Guest

    "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in message
    > Darren <dalgibbard@**remove**blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > > Ive heard that the zalman copper range is pretty good- but i havent had
    > > any hands on experience with them Im alson looking to replace my stock
    > > AMD64 HSF so would be interested how you get on [IDIOTICON] Also, try
    > > looking on google for something along the lines of "HSF reviews" or

    "best
    > > HSF" FingAZ.

    > You heard wrong, Darren. Next time, don't go swimming with your hearing

    aid
    > in your lug hole.

    So myself and all of the Zalman owners are wrong then are we? Im sure that
    their sales would prove that they're popular. I doubt that thousands of
    people would buy their products if they were shit :S

    On top of which, i dont have hearing aids- and if i did, i would swim with
    them in. Any half brained fucktard would realise that, but then again, you
    arent quite on par with the likes of them.

    Darren, Jul 3, 2005
  10. Bruce

    Fred is back Guest

    Darren <dalgibbard@**remove**blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > So myself and all of the Zalman owners are wrong then are we?

    As long as you're opinions are delusional, you're in trouble.

    > Im sure that their sales would prove that they're popular.

    Specious.

    > I doubt that thousands of people would buy their products if they were
    > shit :S On top of which, i dont have hearing aids- and if i did, i would
    > swim with them in.

    Shit! I'm a bot and can do better than that. "I doubt that thousands of
    people would buy their products if they were shit :S On top of which, i do
    not have hearing aids- and if i did, i would swim with them in."

    > Any half brained fucktard would realise that, but then again, you arent
    > quite on par with the likes of them.

    You are always making excuses.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005
  11. Darren wrote:
    > "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in message
    >> Darren <dalgibbard@**remove**blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >> > Ive heard that the zalman copper range is pretty good- but i havent had
    >> > any hands on experience with them Im alson looking to replace my stock
    >> > AMD64 HSF so would be interested how you get on [IDIOTICON] Also, try
    >> > looking on google for something along the lines of "HSF reviews" or

    > "best
    >> > HSF" FingAZ.

    >> You heard wrong, Darren. Next time, don't go swimming with your hearing

    > aid
    >> in your lug hole.

    > So myself and all of the Zalman owners are wrong then are we? Im sure that
    > their sales would prove that they're popular. I doubt that thousands of
    > people would buy their products if they were shit :S

    > On top of which, i dont have hearing aids- and if i did, i would swim with
    > them in. Any half brained fucktard would realise that, but then again, you
    > arent quite on par with the likes of them.

    U s e y o u r k i l l f i l e .

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 3, 2005
  12. Bruce

    Sunny Guest

    "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    > You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
    > suggestions?

    <snip>
    http://www.digital-daily.com/cooling/zalman-7000/

    I fitted them to two PCs, excellent, however they are heavy so don't rough
    handle the box once they are in :)

    Sunny, Jul 4, 2005
  13. Sunny wrote:

    > "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    >> You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
    >> suggestions?

    ><snip>
    > http://www.digital-daily.com/cooling/zalman-7000/

    > I fitted them to two PCs, excellent, however they are heavy so don't rough
    > handle the box once they are in :)

    Any HSF recommendations for people who like to toss their computers
    around the room now and then? :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2005