Water And Nan electronics Will Mix To Create Ultra-dense Memory Storage Devices.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by studyandscience@yahoo.com, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 28, 2006

  2. Re: Water And Nan electronics Will Mix To Create Ultra-dense MemoryStorage Devices.

    wrote:

    > Water And Nan electronics Will Mix To Create Ultra-dense

    Incalculably dense?

    --- G. R. L. Cowan, former hydrogen fan
    "Boron: A Better Energy Carrier than Hydrogen?"
    http://www.eagle.ca/~gcowan/Paper_for_11th_CHC.html

    G. R. L. Cowan, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Brian Gaff Guest

    We already have ultra dense memory devices, they call web authors.

    ducks behind cactus.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff -