    service for watching tv on your PC - it sounds good but I'd like to hear any
    feedback from people who are or have used this software
    http://sattube.com/tv2mypc/index3.htm

    don, Sep 20, 2007

  2. don

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:21:23 -0400, "don" <> wrote:

    >Well I just recieved this ad and was wondering if anyone has used this
    >service for watching tv on your PC - it sounds good but I'd like to hear any
    >feedback from people who are or have used this software

    No chance I trust downloading software from *him*

    Registrant Contact:
    Dan Trif Group Corp.
    Mike Smith ()
    +1.2621500
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    78 Harrison Garden, 608
    Toronto, ON M2N7E2
    CA

    Evan Platt, Sep 20, 2007

  3. don

    Ozark Guest

    On Sep 20, 3:21 pm, "don" <> wrote:
    > Well I just recieved this ad and was wondering if anyone has used this
    > service for watching tv on your PC - it sounds good but I'd like to hear any
    > feedback from people who are or have used this softwarehttp://sattube.com/tv2mypc/index3.htm

    I wouldn't pay him a dime. This guy is obviously a liar. There is no
    way the software is worth $59.00. I assume he is a spammer also since
    you "received" this add. Do a search for Web TV you will find
    everything his wonderful software can find. For starters here is a
    link: http://www.webtvlist.com here is another link to an old page of
    mine. I haven't updated it for a while but some of the links are still
    good.

    Ozark

    Ozark, Sep 21, 2007
  4. don

    Guest

    "don" <> wrote:

    >Well I just recieved this ad and was wondering if anyone has used this
    >service for watching tv on your PC - it sounds good but I'd like to hear any
    >feedback from people who are or have used this software

    No extra software needed:
    http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streamin
    http://www.channelchooser.com/
    http://dailyrevolver.com/2007/03/18/another-free-online-tv-movie-list/
    http://www.streamick.com/
    http://www.tv-links.co.uk/
    http://www.chooseandwatch.com/#
    http://www.wwitv.com/
    --
    School Dayz
    http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg

    , Sep 21, 2007
  5. don

    Ozark Guest

    On Sep 20, 8:53 pm, wrote:
    > "don" <> wrote:
    > >Well I just recieved this ad and was wondering if anyone has used this
    > >service for watching tv on your PC - it sounds good but I'd like to hear any
    > >feedback from people who are or have used this software

    > No extra software needed:http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaminh...www.chooseandwatch.com/#http://www.wwitv.com/
    > --
    > School Dayzhttp://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg

    Great links,

    Thanks

    Ozark, Sep 21, 2007
  6. don

    lee h Guest

    Ozark wrote:
    > On Sep 20, 8:53 pm, wrote:
    >> "don" <> wrote:
    >> No extra software
    >> needed:http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaminh...www.chooseandwatch.com/#http://www.wwitv.com/
    >> --
    >> School Dayzhttp://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg

    > Great links,

    Yes. Especially http:/tv-links.co.uk Another one in beta test
    for the past six months or so that looks very promising is
    http://joost.com. It's a legal p2p service where you access
    content on demand, no streaming stuff. I've been pleased
    with it's growing amount of content, hundreds of channels,
    free. Great video quality.

    lee

    lee h, Sep 22, 2007