    the back of this or is that not possible on a computer monitor?

    Cheers

    John
    John, Jan 7, 2008

  2. John

    Kyote Guest

    I'm not sure about that Mate. But I do know you can buy a card to
    input from a video source, to the computer,, then use the included
    software to display it on your monitor. I have a tv card, a cheap one,
    that lets me watch tv on my computer.

    Kyote, Jan 15, 2008

  3. John

    - Bobb - Guest

    I have TV cards in all of my PC's - they have coax connector - cable goes
    right in.
    Load the software, insert the card, power up , open the app and it scans
    for channels ( I do not use cable box - just the coax) . For premium /
    scrambled channels would need carriers cable box and then tune the card to
    CH 2 or 3 - whatever local custom.

    - Bobb -, Jan 17, 2008