Watching BLU-RAY MOVies On a HDTV from Computer PLEASE READ!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.

    The following quote is from NVIDIA

    " No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has added an HD Audio codec right into the
    graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the sound card to provide audio when a user is
    connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."

    Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable

    Thanks again
    Film Buff, Mar 19, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Film Buff

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, Film Buff <> wrote:
    >Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.
    >
    >The following quote is from NVIDIA
    >
    >" No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the
    > Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    >or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has
    > added an HD Audio codec right into the
    >graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the
    > sound card to provide audio when a user is
    >connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."
    >
    >Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable
    >
    >Thanks again

    I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.
    GMAN, Mar 19, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:14:38 GMT, (GMAN)
    wrote:

    >In article <>, Film Buff <> wrote:
    >>Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.
    >>
    >>The following quote is from NVIDIA
    >>
    >>" No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the
    >> Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    >>or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has
    >> added an HD Audio codec right into the
    >>graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the
    >> sound card to provide audio when a user is
    >>connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."
    >>
    >>Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable
    >>
    >>Thanks again

    >I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.



    You are the asshole. I am the one that helped the guy out.

    Sorry if that tastes bad, idiot, but you try to spew a plate of shit
    onto everyone, and you WILL get it back in your face, chump!
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 20, 2010
    #3
  4. On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:14:38 GMT, (RMAN)
    wrote:

    >In article <>, Film Buff <> wrote:
    >>Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.
    >>
    >>The following quote is from NVIDIA
    >>
    >>" No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the
    >> Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    >>or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has
    >> added an HD Audio codec right into the
    >>graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the
    >> sound card to provide audio when a user is
    >>connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."
    >>
    >>Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable
    >>
    >>Thanks again

    >I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.



    Do a little research, asshole. Your RMAN (RetardMan) lameness is
    shining through... again.

    You claim that ATI beats NVIDIA and that Nvidia is going under.

    Well, dumbfuck, take a little test if you think you are so fucking
    smart.

    How many years has the Canadian based ATI folks assisted the US
    military with graphics display issues? Answer: ZERO, you fucking retard!

    How many years has Nvidia assisted the US military with graphics
    issues, which have subsequently led to great advances in supercomputing
    realms where protein research and virus research, etc., etc., etc. take
    place? Answer: Almost from their inception.

    Conclusion: You do not know the first thing about graphics, much less
    their history, much less their application.

    All you are is a little wuss that hangs out in a group, listening to
    the bullshit spewed forth by a hundred other lame fucktards that are just
    like yourself. Brand centric twits that have no clue about the actual
    workings.

    You would make great shills for Sony or... ATI!

    Well, what do ya know? That IS EXACTLY ALL YOU ARE. An ATI shill!

    What do I base this claim on?

    The fact that you spewed that they are the best, yet their history
    succinctly proves otherwise.

    Your history proves what you are too, RMAN.
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 28, 2010
    #4
  5. Film Buff

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, My Assistant: Zhang Heng wrote:
    >On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:14:38 GMT, (RMAN)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>, Film Buff

    > <> wrote:
    >>>Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.
    >>>
    >>>The following quote is from NVIDIA
    >>>
    >>>" No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the
    >>> Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    >>>or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has
    >>> added an HD Audio codec right into the
    >>>graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the
    >>> sound card to provide audio when a user is
    >>>connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."
    >>>
    >>>Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable
    >>>
    >>>Thanks again

    >>I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.

    >
    >
    > Do a little research, asshole. Your RMAN (RetardMan) lameness is
    >shining through... again.
    >
    > You claim that ATI beats NVIDIA and that Nvidia is going under.
    >
    > Well, dumbfuck, take a little test if you think you are so fucking
    >smart.
    >
    > How many years has the Canadian based ATI folks assisted the US
    >military with graphics display issues? Answer: ZERO, you fucking retard!
    >
    > How many years has Nvidia assisted the US military with graphics
    >issues, which have subsequently led to great advances in supercomputing
    >realms where protein research and virus research, etc., etc., etc. take
    >place? Answer: Almost from their inception.
    >
    > Conclusion: You do not know the first thing about graphics, much less
    >their history, much less their application.
    >
    > All you are is a little wuss that hangs out in a group, listening to
    >the bullshit spewed forth by a hundred other lame fucktards that are just
    >like yourself. Brand centric twits that have no clue about the actual
    >workings.
    >
    > You would make great shills for Sony or... ATI!
    >


    Pot Kettle Black

    > Well, what do ya know? That IS EXACTLY ALL YOU ARE. An ATI shill!
    >
    > What do I base this claim on?
    >
    > The fact that you spewed that they are the best, yet their history
    >succinctly proves otherwise.
    >
    > Your history proves what you are too, RMAN.


    There is medicine for those shakes you get when you get all crazy like this.


    Still waiting for you to fly out here and get all in my face for real!
    GMAN, Mar 28, 2010
    #5
  6. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:40:56 GMT, (GMAN)
    wrote:

    >In article <>, My Assistant: Zhang Heng wrote:
    >>On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:14:38 GMT, (RMAN)
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <>, Film Buff

    >> <> wrote:
    >>>>Found out what I need - the Geforce GT 240 has a sound chip.
    >>>>
    >>>>The following quote is from NVIDIA
    >>>>
    >>>>" No, you do not need to connect an S/PDIF cable from your sound card to the
    >>>> Geforce GT210, GT220 or GT240 graphics card
    >>>>or any newer version which has its own internal HD audio codec. NVIDIA has
    >>>> added an HD Audio codec right into the
    >>>>graphics processor of newer graphics cards therefore no longer needing the
    >>>> sound card to provide audio when a user is
    >>>>connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."
    >>>>
    >>>>Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable
    >>>>
    >>>>Thanks again
    >>>I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.

    >>
    >>
    >> Do a little research, asshole. Your RMAN (RetardMan) lameness is
    >>shining through... again.
    >>
    >> You claim that ATI beats NVIDIA and that Nvidia is going under.
    >>
    >> Well, dumbfuck, take a little test if you think you are so fucking
    >>smart.
    >>
    >> How many years has the Canadian based ATI folks assisted the US
    >>military with graphics display issues? Answer: ZERO, you fucking retard!
    >>
    >> How many years has Nvidia assisted the US military with graphics
    >>issues, which have subsequently led to great advances in supercomputing
    >>realms where protein research and virus research, etc., etc., etc. take
    >>place? Answer: Almost from their inception.
    >>
    >> Conclusion: You do not know the first thing about graphics, much less
    >>their history, much less their application.
    >>
    >> All you are is a little wuss that hangs out in a group, listening to
    >>the bullshit spewed forth by a hundred other lame fucktards that are just
    >>like yourself. Brand centric twits that have no clue about the actual
    >>workings.
    >>
    >> You would make great shills for Sony or... ATI!
    >>

    >
    >Pot Kettle Black


    Bwuahahahahahaha! The response of a retarded shill that has no case to
    prove his claim.

    Got any links that point to news articles that speak of Nvidia going
    bankrupt, jackass? Didn't think so.

    Fact... ATI was doing so poorly that THEY were about to take a dump,
    and THAT is when AMD bought them. It was a bargain, and would have been
    cheap at twice the price. That still doesn't mean that they are making
    ANY great advances in graphics processing, nor that they ever will.

    >
    >> Well, what do ya know? That IS EXACTLY ALL YOU ARE. An ATI shill!
    >>
    >> What do I base this claim on?
    >>
    >> The fact that you spewed that they are the best, yet their history
    >>succinctly proves otherwise.
    >>
    >> Your history proves what you are too, RMAN.

    >
    >There is medicine for those shakes you get when you get all crazy like this.


    Calling ATI a bunch of dumb money grubbers is "crazy"? I don't think
    so, dumbfucktard. And no, I do not get the shakes, dipshit. Mainly
    because I do not "get all crazy like this." The fact is that "crazy like
    this" is you describing yourself. This post I reply to here is YOU being
    crazy, because instead of addressing the challenge, you are back, pissing
    and moaning your troll out to the world.

    Sorry, troll boy, but your stupidity is glaringly apparent. Address the
    challenge, or cower in the corner. The choice is yours.
    >
    >Still waiting for you to fly out here and get all in my face for real!


    Post your address, you fucking retard. Then you can shake in fear,
    never knowing why I want you to post it. Then again, you are too
    pussified to post it, so the fear you shake from is the very thought.
    How sad... yet how fucking funny! Bwuahahahahahahahah!
    Sub-humans like you are a tragic decline in the human gene pool.
    Please... go jump off a tall building, and be sure to take any of your
    retarded spawn with you.
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 28, 2010
    #6
  7. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:40:56 GMT, (GMAN)
    wrote:

    >
    >Still waiting



    Hahaha... that is funny. Looking at Nvidia's stock ticker, even the
    five year window shows that they have steadily grown.

    A complete contradiction of your pathetic claim.

    Still waiting for you to put up a real, valid argument, instead of your
    pathetic, trolling baby bullshit.
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 28, 2010
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    576
    JoeBloe
    Nov 10, 2006
  2. Blig Merk
    Replies:
    66
    Views:
    1,778
    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
    Apr 27, 2008
  3. Film Buff
    Replies:
    25
    Views:
    3,544
    Proteus IIV
    Mar 29, 2010
  4. Film Buff
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    2,269
    Archimedes' Lever
    Mar 18, 2010
  5. Film Buff
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,154
    Film Buff
    Mar 15, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page