    just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
    satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE

    http://local.google.com

    All4free, Jun 21, 2006

  2. All4free wrote:
    > posted by all4free
    > www.1scroll.net
    > ----------------------------------
    >

    > Hi everybody,
    > this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
    > to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
    > school, you dont need to install anything
    > just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
    > satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE
    >
    > http://local.google.com

    Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, Jun 21, 2006

  3. All4free

    aussie bongo Guest

    "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    > All4free wrote:
    >> posted by all4free
    >> www.1scroll.net
    >> ----------------------------------
    >>

    >> Hi everybody,
    >> this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
    >> to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
    >> school, you dont need to install anything
    >> just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
    >> satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE
    >>
    >> http://local.google.com

    > Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.
    >
    > --
    > Joseph Meehan
    >
    > Dia duit

    and the pictures are months out of date,
    on the closeup of mine there is a white minibus, that has not been here for
    over 8months

    aussie bongo, Jun 21, 2006
  4. All4free

    DHB Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:00:56 GMT, "aussie bongo" <>
    wrote:

    >"Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    >> All4free wrote:
    >>> posted by all4free
    >>> www.1scroll.net
    >>> ----------------------------------
    >>>

    >>> Hi everybody,
    >>> this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
    >>> to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
    >>> school, you dont need to install anything
    >>> just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
    >>> satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE
    >>>
    >>> http://local.google.com

    >> Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Joseph Meehan
    >>
    >> Dia duit
    >>

    >and the pictures are months out of date,
    >on the closeup of mine there is a white minibus, that has not been here for
    >over 8months

    The satellite/aerial photo near my place is over a year old,
    so it's more like satellite/aerial photo history. Useful for some
    things but being that far out of date & without any know date shown,
    it's of little value to me aside from an added map feature.

    Respectfully, DHB

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    DHB, Jun 22, 2006