Watch what You say.......

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ellis_jay, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    http://www.alternet.org/rights/33334/

    --
    I don't know what's more pathetic, Jack Abramoff's sleaze or Republican
    paralysis in the face of it. Abramoff walks out of a D.C. courthouse in
    his pseudo-Hasidic homburg, and all that leading Republicans can do is
    promise to return his money and remind everyone that some Democrats are
    involved in the scandal, too.

    That's a great G.O.P. talking point: some Democrats are so sleazy, they
    get involved with the likes of us.

    _______David Brooks


    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Mar 13, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ellis_jay wrote:
    > http://www.alternet.org/rights/33334/


    Get them damn terrorists, I say. I was watching the news on the morning
    of September 11, 2001 when the whole thing happened. I watched in horror
    as events unfolded. Shit, the plane that hit the Pentagon crashed across
    the river from daughter's office. The one intended for the White House
    would have hit within 5 blocks of my daughter *if* they hadn't been
    stopped by some real honest-to-god heroes. There's always trade offs
    between liberty and safety. If some little transister based macaroon at
    the NSA reading my spam makes the world just a little bit safer, I'm not
    going to bitch about it.

    It isn't that I'm not sympathetic with human rights and freedoms, there
    simply comes a point when you're watching innocent people die by the
    thousands that it's time to say "Okay, let a computer read my email."
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 14, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. ellis_jay

    gangle Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > ellis_jay wrote:
    > > http://www.alternet.org/rights/33334/

    >
    > Get them damn terrorists, I say. I was watching the news on the morning
    > of September 11, 2001 when the whole thing happened. I watched in
    > horror as events unfolded. Shit, the plane that hit the Pentagon crashed
    > across the river from daughter's office. The one intended for the
    > White House would have hit within 5 blocks of my daughter *if*
    > they hadn't been
    > stopped by some real honest-to-god heroes. There's always trade offs
    > between liberty and safety. If some little transister based macaroon at
    > the NSA reading my spam makes the world just a little bit safer, I'm not
    > going to bitch about it.
    >
    > It isn't that I'm not sympathetic with human rights and freedoms, there
    > simply comes a point when you're watching innocent people die by the
    > thousands that it's time to say "Okay, let a computer read my email."


    Well, I am not so eager to give up my freedoms and privacy.
    It's akin to saying, "I'm scared, Daddy...make it stop,
    Daddy...I'll give up playing video games or staying
    overnight at MaryLou's house...just make it stop. Daddy."

    Benjamin Franklin wasn't just blowing smoke when he said:
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary
    security, deserve neither liberty or security."
    That from a man who didn't give in to fear: by signing
    the Declaration of Independence, he knew there was
    a 50/50 chance he would be hanged for doing so.

    People died by the thousands because there were SIMPLE yet
    SERIOUS *lapses* in security. Those planes should never have
    been hijacked at all, but, hell, even if they were: if standard
    protocol had been followed -- WHICH WAS NOT -- they would
    have been shot down before reaching population centers.

    The incompetents who allowed all this want you to be
    afraid -- as long as you are afraid you won't notice their
    stupidity and you won't care while they steal you blind
    under the guise of some "War on _____" (fill in the blank
    with whatever bothers you the most) -- "terror" is THE one
    the incompetents like because it uh....it uh...well...it
    sounds so damn S C A R E Y !

    Either grow a pair of balls or go hide in a dark closet --
    I don't fucking care -- just as long as you don't start
    casually flushing MY freedoms down the drain.
    gangle, Mar 14, 2006
    #3
  4. ellis_jay

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    news:441657c2$0$24087$...


    > It isn't that I'm not sympathetic with human rights and freedoms, there
    > simply comes a point when you're watching innocent people die by the
    > thousands that it's time to say "Okay, let a computer read my email."


    Sheep.

    Dan







    .................................................................
    Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
    >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

    -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
    Dan Evans, Mar 14, 2006
    #4
  5. ellis_jay

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" wrote
    >> ellis_jay wrote:
    >>> http://www.alternet.org/rights/33334/

    >> Get them damn terrorists, I say. I was watching the news on the morning
    >> of September 11, 2001 when the whole thing happened. I watched in
    >> horror as events unfolded. Shit, the plane that hit the Pentagon crashed
    >> across the river from daughter's office. The one intended for the
    >> White House would have hit within 5 blocks of my daughter *if*
    >> they hadn't been
    >> stopped by some real honest-to-god heroes. There's always trade offs
    >> between liberty and safety. If some little transister based macaroon at
    >> the NSA reading my spam makes the world just a little bit safer, I'm not
    >> going to bitch about it.
    >>
    >> It isn't that I'm not sympathetic with human rights and freedoms, there
    >> simply comes a point when you're watching innocent people die by the
    >> thousands that it's time to say "Okay, let a computer read my email."

    >
    > Well, I am not so eager to give up my freedoms and privacy.
    > It's akin to saying, "I'm scared, Daddy...make it stop,
    > Daddy...I'll give up playing video games or staying
    > overnight at MaryLou's house...just make it stop. Daddy."
    >
    > Benjamin Franklin wasn't just blowing smoke when he said:
    > "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary
    > security, deserve neither liberty or security."
    > That from a man who didn't give in to fear: by signing
    > the Declaration of Independence, he knew there was
    > a 50/50 chance he would be hanged for doing so.
    >
    > People died by the thousands because there were SIMPLE yet
    > SERIOUS *lapses* in security. Those planes should never have
    > been hijacked at all, but, hell, even if they were: if standard
    > protocol had been followed -- WHICH WAS NOT -- they would
    > have been shot down before reaching population centers.
    >
    > The incompetents who allowed all this want you to be
    > afraid -- as long as you are afraid you won't notice their
    > stupidity and you won't care while they steal you blind
    > under the guise of some "War on _____" (fill in the blank
    > with whatever bothers you the most) -- "terror" is THE one
    > the incompetents like because it uh....it uh...well...it
    > sounds so damn S C A R E Y !
    >
    > Either grow a pair of balls or go hide in a dark closet --
    > I don't fucking care -- just as long as you don't start
    > casually flushing MY freedoms down the drain.
    >
    >
    >


    Well said gangle, my sentiments exactly.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Mar 14, 2006
    #5
  6. ellis_jay

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <441657c2$0$24087$>,
    Rôgêr took 16 lines to impart the following:

    >ellis_jay wrote:
    >> http://www.alternet.org/rights/33334/

    >
    >Get them damn terrorists, I say.


    <snip>

    >It isn't that I'm not sympathetic with human rights and freedoms, there
    >simply comes a point when you're watching innocent people die by the
    >thousands that it's time to say "Okay, let a computer read my email."


    So, where will you fit into the new police state, Roger?
    Snitch? Common criminal? Illegal alien? Drug trafficker?
    Money launderer? How about terrorist?

    You turn will come.
    °Mike°, Mar 14, 2006
    #6
  7. ellis_jay

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:37:58 -0800, "gangle" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Well, I am not so eager to give up my freedoms and privacy.
    >It's akin to saying, "I'm scared, Daddy...make it stop,
    >Daddy...I'll give up playing video games or staying
    >overnight at MaryLou's house...just make it stop. Daddy."
    >
    >Benjamin Franklin wasn't just blowing smoke when he said:
    > "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary
    > security, deserve neither liberty or security."
    >That from a man who didn't give in to fear: by signing
    >the Declaration of Independence, he knew there was
    >a 50/50 chance he would be hanged for doing so.
    >
    >People died by the thousands because there were SIMPLE yet
    >SERIOUS *lapses* in security. Those planes should never have
    >been hijacked at all, but, hell, even if they were: if standard
    >protocol had been followed -- WHICH WAS NOT -- they would
    >have been shot down before reaching population centers.
    >
    >The incompetents who allowed all this want you to be
    >afraid -- as long as you are afraid you won't notice their
    >stupidity and you won't care while they steal you blind
    >under the guise of some "War on _____" (fill in the blank
    >with whatever bothers you the most) -- "terror" is THE one
    >the incompetents like because it uh....it uh...well...it
    >sounds so damn S C A R E Y !
    >
    >Either grow a pair of balls or go hide in a dark closet --
    >I don't fucking care -- just as long as you don't start
    >casually flushing MY freedoms down the drain.


    Excellent post. The USA used to be the place people would come because they knew
    that here, they would finally get to live their dreams of freedom. Those who
    fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears. The polls dip - another
    terrorist scare. We have become a nation of sheep, and I fear *all*our freedoms
    will be led to slaughter.


    --
    To install WordBlurf 9.0 on a network, place the write-enabled installation
    diskette in drive A and type A:netinstall. WordBlurf 9.0 will install itself
    on every machine on your network and nothing will go wrong. Really. We swear.
    -A user about to discover the real nature of networking
    Mara, Mar 14, 2006
    #7
  8. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Those who
    > fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    > 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    > strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    > that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.


    So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    years?

    So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    last 10 years?

    So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    non-muslim is dead?

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #8
  9. ellis_jay

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Those who
    >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.

    >
    >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    >years?
    >
    >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    >last 10 years?
    >
    >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    >non-muslim is dead?


    Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    your ancestors.
    °Mike°, Mar 14, 2006
    #9
  10. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    > Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> Those who
    > >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    > >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    > >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    > >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.

    > >
    > >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    > >years?
    > >
    > >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    > >last 10 years?
    > >
    > >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    > >non-muslim is dead?

    >
    > Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    > shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    > your ancestors.


    I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.

    If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.

    So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    killed?

    What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #10
  11. ellis_jay

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <zEyRf.25920$>,
    Leythos took 44 lines to impart the following:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    >> Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...
    >> >> Those who
    >> >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    >> >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    >> >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    >> >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.
    >> >
    >> >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    >> >years?
    >> >
    >> >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    >> >last 10 years?
    >> >
    >> >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    >> >non-muslim is dead?

    >>
    >> Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    >> shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    >> your ancestors.

    >
    >I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    >little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    >doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.
    >
    >If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    >terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    >
    >So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    >being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    >killed?
    >
    >What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    >watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?


    By your comments, you surely DO have your head in the sand.
    °Mike°, Mar 14, 2006
    #11
  12. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In message <zEyRf.25920$>,
    > Leythos took 44 lines to impart the following:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    > >> Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    > >>
    > >> >In article <>,
    > >> > says...
    > >> >> Those who
    > >> >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    > >> >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    > >> >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    > >> >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    > >> >years?
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    > >> >last 10 years?
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    > >> >non-muslim is dead?
    > >>
    > >> Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    > >> shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    > >> your ancestors.

    > >
    > >I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    > >little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    > >doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.
    > >
    > >If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    > >terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    > >
    > >So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    > >being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    > >killed?
    > >
    > >What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    > >watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?

    >
    > By your comments, you surely DO have your head in the sand.


    So what are you afraid of in answering the question?

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #12
  13. ellis_jay

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <%QyRf.25921$>,
    Leythos took 53 lines to impart the following:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> In message <zEyRf.25920$>,
    >> Leythos took 44 lines to impart the following:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...
    >> >> In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    >> >> Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    >> >>
    >> >> >In article <>,
    >> >> > says...
    >> >> >> Those who
    >> >> >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    >> >> >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    >> >> >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    >> >> >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    >> >> >years?
    >> >> >
    >> >> >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    >> >> >last 10 years?
    >> >> >
    >> >> >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    >> >> >non-muslim is dead?
    >> >>
    >> >> Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    >> >> shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    >> >> your ancestors.
    >> >
    >> >I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    >> >little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    >> >doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.
    >> >
    >> >If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    >> >terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    >> >
    >> >So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    >> >being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    >> >killed?
    >> >
    >> >What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    >> >watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?

    >>
    >> By your comments, you surely DO have your head in the sand.

    >
    >So what are you afraid of in answering the question?


    What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?
    °Mike°, Mar 14, 2006
    #13
  14. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In message <%QyRf.25921$>,
    > Leythos took 53 lines to impart the following:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> In message <zEyRf.25920$>,
    > >> Leythos took 44 lines to impart the following:
    > >>
    > >> >In article <>,
    > >> > says...
    > >> >> In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    > >> >> Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    > >> >>
    > >> >> >In article <>,
    > >> >> > says...
    > >> >> >> Those who
    > >> >> >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    > >> >> >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    > >> >> >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    > >> >> >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.
    > >> >> >
    > >> >> >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    > >> >> >years?
    > >> >> >
    > >> >> >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    > >> >> >last 10 years?
    > >> >> >
    > >> >> >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    > >> >> >non-muslim is dead?
    > >> >>
    > >> >> Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    > >> >> shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    > >> >> your ancestors.
    > >> >
    > >> >I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    > >> >little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    > >> >doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.
    > >> >
    > >> >If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    > >> >terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    > >> >
    > >> >So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    > >> >being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    > >> >killed?
    > >> >
    > >> >What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    > >> >watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?
    > >>
    > >> By your comments, you surely DO have your head in the sand.

    > >
    > >So what are you afraid of in answering the question?

    >
    > What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?


    That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have a
    position to stand on, then answer the questions:

    So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    killed?

    What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?


    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #14
  15. ellis_jay

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <4ezRf.25926$>,
    Leythos took 71 lines to impart the following:

    >In article <>,
    > says...


    <snip>

    >> What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?

    >
    >That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have a
    >position to stand on, then answer the questions:


    I won't get into a pointless pissing contest. Request denied.

    <snip>
    °Mike°, Mar 14, 2006
    #15
  16. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In message <4ezRf.25926$>,
    > Leythos took 71 lines to impart the following:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...

    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > >> What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?

    > >
    > >That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have a
    > >position to stand on, then answer the questions:

    >
    > I won't get into a pointless pissing contest. Request denied.


    Nice, so you don't believe in your position, in fact, you don't believe
    in it enough to answer two simple questions, so, you avoid answering
    questions about your position so you don't have to see that your
    position is wrong.

    Just who is going to protect you from the bad-guys that have sworn an
    oath to kill you and all the people you know, that are non-muslim, the
    first chance they get, and are willing to give their own life to do it?

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #16
  17. ellis_jay

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, clause39
    @yahoo.com says...
    > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Tue, 14 Mar 2006
    > 13:53:35 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide Leythos
    > <> from this open and apparent shame?:
    >
    > <snip>
    > >>
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> >> What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?
    > >> >
    > >> >That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have

    > a
    > >> >position to stand on, then answer the questions:
    > >>
    > >> I won't get into a pointless pissing contest. Request denied.

    > >
    > >Nice, so you don't believe in your position, in fact, you don't

    > believe
    > >in it enough to answer two simple questions, so, you avoid answering
    > >questions about your position so you don't have to see that your
    > >position is wrong.
    > >
    > >Just who is going to protect you from the bad-guys that have sworn an
    > >oath to kill you and all the people you know, that are non-muslim,

    > the
    > >first chance they get, and are willing to give their own life to do

    > it?
    >
    > George Bush?


    Do you see anyone else doing anywhere near as good a job?

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Mar 14, 2006
    #17
  18. ellis_jay

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Tue, 14 Mar 2006
    13:53:35 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide Leythos
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    <snip>
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> >> What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?
    >> >
    >> >That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have

    a
    >> >position to stand on, then answer the questions:

    >>
    >> I won't get into a pointless pissing contest. Request denied.

    >
    >Nice, so you don't believe in your position, in fact, you don't

    believe
    >in it enough to answer two simple questions, so, you avoid answering
    >questions about your position so you don't have to see that your
    >position is wrong.
    >
    >Just who is going to protect you from the bad-guys that have sworn an
    >oath to kill you and all the people you know, that are non-muslim,

    the
    >first chance they get, and are willing to give their own life to do

    it?

    George Bush?

    --

    Turn off that damned internet!
    http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/
    Frosty, Mar 14, 2006
    #18
  19. ellis_jay

    gangle Guest

    "Frosty" wrote
    > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Tue, 14 Mar 2006
    > 13:53:35 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide Leythos
    > <> from this open and apparent shame?:
    >
    > <snip>
    > >>
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> >> What, other than the fact that I would be talking to deaf ears?
    > >> >
    > >> >That's what I thought, all hype and no action - if you really have

    > a
    > >> >position to stand on, then answer the questions:
    > >>
    > >> I won't get into a pointless pissing contest. Request denied.

    > >
    > >Nice, so you don't believe in your position, in fact, you don't

    > believe
    > >in it enough to answer two simple questions, so, you avoid answering
    > >questions about your position so you don't have to see that your
    > >position is wrong.
    > >
    > >Just who is going to protect you from the bad-guys that have sworn an
    > >oath to kill you and all the people you know, that are non-muslim,

    > the
    > >first chance they get, and are willing to give their own life to do

    > it?
    >
    > George Bush?


    You mean the C student who got into the "I-don't-have-
    to-go-to-Vietnam-and-get-my-ass-blown-off-even-
    though-I-mouth-off-in-support-for-that-undeclared-
    'war'" Texas Air National Guard unit after being put
    at the top of a long waiting list because of his rich daddy's
    political cronyism -- then heroically went AWOL (which turned
    into desertion) because he couldn't pass the pilot's
    physical due to cocaine and alcohol abuse? -- you mean
    that manly man, macho dude George Bush?
    gangle, Mar 14, 2006
    #19
  20. ellis_jay

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote
    > In message
    > Leythos took 44 lines to impart the following:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> In message <7gyRf.25910$>,
    > >> Leythos took 21 lines to impart the following:
    > >>
    > >> >In article <>,
    > >> > says...
    > >> >> Those who
    > >> >> fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it - and it's becoming more like
    > >> >> 1939 Germany. I fear our loss of freedoms more than I fear another terrorist
    > >> >> strike, because I hear words designed to foster that fear in order to further
    > >> >> that loss, yet no real evidence to justify those fears.
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've missed all of the attacks on US People over the last 10
    > >> >years?
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've missed missed all the failed attacks on US People over the
    > >> >last 10 years?
    > >> >
    > >> >So, you've failed to hear the Terrorists say they won't stop until every
    > >> >non-muslim is dead?
    > >>
    > >> Put your head back in the sand, quick, whilst your government
    > >> shits all over the rights and freedoms earned, often in blood, by
    > >> your ancestors.

    > >
    > >I don't have my head in the sand, and as a prior service member I feel a
    > >little safer knowing that the Patriot Act didn't get canceled. Since it
    > >doesn't impact ANY of our freedoms what do you have to complain about.
    > >
    > >If you're not communicating with known terrorists, if you're not a
    > >terrorist, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    > >
    > >So, if I understand you correctly, you would rather watch your neighbor
    > >being blown to bits than to allow the government to keep them from being
    > >killed?
    > >
    > >What about your family, is it ok for the enemy to kill them while you
    > >watch, rather than have them protected by the governement?

    >
    > By your comments, you surely DO have your head in the sand.


    Sand? His head is so far up his ass he couldn't find a beach,
    much less differentiate from plants, the ocean, or an old man
    wearing a speedo with his wrinkled scrotum hanging out,
    much less an area of dry sand loose enough to shove his fat,
    shit-blotched head into.
    gangle, Mar 14, 2006
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Charles Saccani

    WATCH WHAT YOU DO

    Charles Saccani, Jul 15, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    933
    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
    Jul 16, 2005
  2. Anon

    You say SIM, I say SEM

    Anon, Mar 17, 2006, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    504
    Randal T. Rioux
    Mar 18, 2006
  3. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    471
    Book End
    Nov 16, 2005
  4. richard
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    503
    chuckcar
    Aug 1, 2010
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    570
    Gordon
    Oct 6, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page