    Watch your behaviour, it becomes your habits

    Watch your habits, they become your charcater

    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny
    Charles Saccani, Jul 15, 2005

  2. Charles Saccani

    Scraggy Guest

    Charles Saccani wrote:
    > Watch your thoughts, they become your words
    >
    > Watch your words, they become your behaviour
    >
    > Watch your behaviour, it becomes your habits
    >
    > Watch your habits, they become your charcater
    >
    > Watch your character, it becomes your destiny

    Watch your email, it becomes spam.

    JHC

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Charles Saccani

    SgtMinor Guest

    Charles Saccani wrote:

    <snip>

    > Watch your habits, they become your charcater

    There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.
    SgtMinor, Jul 15, 2005
  4. Charles Saccani, <>, the surreal, brainless fistula,
    and pawnbroker, hullabalooed:

    > Watch your thoughts, they become your words
    >
    > Watch your words, they become your behaviour
    >
    > Watch your behaviour, it becomes your habits
    >
    > Watch your habits, they become your charcater
    >
    > Watch your character, it becomes your destiny

    Watch your fucking mouth, you ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 15, 2005
  5. SgtMinor wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Charles Saccani wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >

    >> Watch your habits, they become your charcater
    >>

    > There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.

    Gotta keep a watchful eye on them charcaters....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 15 decadent Jehovah's witnesses eat each other's belly-button fluff
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 15, 2005
  6. Charles Saccani

    John Holmes Guest

    The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > SgtMinor wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Charles Saccani wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>

    >>> Watch your habits, they become your charcater
    >>>

    >> There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.
    >>

    > Gotta keep a watchful eye on them charcaters....

    Hey, I'm dutch. Not that familiar with the english language. What are
    "charcaters"?

    --
    May a secret society of opinionated real estate salespeople have a bad
    day whilst you're trying to work.
    John Holmes, Jul 15, 2005
  7. Charles Saccani

    Max Wachtel Guest

    John Holmes wannabe wrote:
    > The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>SgtMinor wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>>Charles Saccani wrote:
    >>>
    >>><snip>

    >>>There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.
    >>>

    >>Gotta keep a watchful eye on them charcaters....
    >>

    > Hey, I'm dutch. Not that familiar with the english language. What are
    > "charcaters"?

    For you that would be Mickey fuckin' Mouse. Are you familiar with that?
    I thought so....
    -max
    Registered Linux User #393236
    Max Wachtel, Jul 15, 2005
  8. John Holmes, <>, the ineffectual, sunless girl friday,
    and cowherder, illumined:

    > The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> SgtMinor wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Charles Saccani wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <snip>

    >>> There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.
    >>>

    >> Gotta keep a watchful eye on them charcaters....
    >>

    > Hey, I'm dutch. Not that familiar with the english language. What are
    > "charcaters"?

    It's a bad translation for a "teasmaid".

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 15, 2005
  9. Charles Saccani

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > SgtMinor wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > Charles Saccani wrote:
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >

    > >> Watch your habits, they become your charcater
    > >>

    > > There you go again, Charles. Always with the charcaters.
    > >

    > Gotta keep a watchful eye on them charcaters....

    Yeah, they're hideous, heinous motherfuckers!
    http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/l/e/leobojalil/rostropsd.jpg
    gangle, Jul 16, 2005
  10. Charles Saccani

    trout Guest

    Charles Saccani wrote:
    > Watch your thoughts, they become your words

    Watch the plagiarist, who regurgitates and does not attribute.
    Watch the birdy, don't forget to say "cheese".
    Watch your hat and coat, Management is not responsible for theft.
    Watch for the Blue Light Special, aisle five in Notions and Sundries.
    Watch your step, there could be a pile of crap.
    --
    squish.
    trout, Jul 16, 2005
  11. Scraggy wrote:

    members. Groucho Marx

    To pick nits, the quote is:
    "I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member."
    --Groucho Marx
    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2005
  12. Scraggy wrote:

    members. Groucho Marx

    My second most favorite Groucho quote is what he said to a woman with
    twenty-two children on his game show 'You Bet Your Life':

    "I love my cigar, too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while."
    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2005