Watch thread?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by William W. Plummer, Jul 3, 2004.

  1. Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

    William W. Plummer, Jul 3, 2004

  2. William W. Plummer

    KMCC Guest

    William W. Plummer wrote:
    > Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

    Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

    KMCC, Jul 3, 2004

  3. William W. Plummer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    William W. Plummer wrote:
    >> Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

    and KMCC responded:
    > Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

    Or just hit 'w' (lower case) to watch the currently highlighted thread.
    Or 'k' to kill the thread. Assuming Mozilla (which the OP is using)
    works the same way as TB.

    Danny Colyer, Jul 3, 2004
  4. William W. Plummer

    Kneewax Guest

    KMCC wrote:
    > William W. Plummer wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

    > Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

    or just click on the top of the thread and press der W key on der key
    board. :)

    Kneewax, Jul 16, 2004