    Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

    Everything you ever wanted to know about politics,racism, White Supremacy, and religion,
    but were afraid to ask!

    Knowledge, Apr 26, 2008

  2. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    (OT) : Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Speech - Confusing Godand Government - 4/13/03

    Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

    Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
    "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
    That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
    God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
    God Damn America for as long as she acts like
    she is God and she is supreme.
    The United States government has failed the vast
    majority of her citizens of African descent.
    Think about this, think about this."

    Note - Democrat Presidenial Candidate Barack "_" Obama
    was there and Clapped and Cheered along with his Wife.

    Michelle Obama {Barack Wife} Hates American Too !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sl2QifoSPM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znun3cP3aoA

    Barack "_" Obama preaches disdain for Average Working
    Americans across the Nation because of their cling to their
    Guns and Religion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXiRSvXKr0
    Just Where Is Barack "_" Obama Faith :
    When He Disrespects People of Faith Publicly ?

    Question - Is Barack [X] Obama Even A Christian ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B-o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDsXV4788k

    RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

    the woodpecker speaks ~ RHF
    .

    RHF, Apr 26, 2008

  3. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    (OT) : Rant - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !

[...]

    Americans across the Nation because of they cling to their

    RHF, Apr 26, 2008
  4. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    (OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will Nominate HillaryR. Clinton for Preseident

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqEdlRDKfo
    .

    RHF, Apr 26, 2008
  5. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    Re: (OT) : Rant - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist!

    On Apr 26, 4:49 am, Drifter <> wrote:
    > RHF wrote:
    > > Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    > > from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

    > > RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

    > > Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    > > Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
    > >http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
    > > "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
    > > That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
    > > God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
    > > God Damn America for as long as she acts like
    > > she is God and she is supreme.
    > > The United States government has failed the vast
    > > majority of her citizens of African descent.
    > > Think about this, think about this."

    > > Note - Democrat Presidenial Candidate Barack "_" Obama
    > > was there and Clapped and Cheered along with his Wife.

    > > Michelle Obama {Barack Wife} Hates American Too !
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sl2QifoSPM
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znun3cP3aoA

    > > Barack "_" Obama preaches disdain for Average Working
    > > Americans across the Nation because of they cling to their
    > > Guns and Religion
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXiRSvXKr0
    > > Just Where Is Barack "_" Obama Faith :
    > > When He Disrespects People of Faith Publicly ?

    > > Question - Is Barack [X] Obama Even A Christian ?
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B-o
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDsXV4788k

    > > the woodpecker speaks ~ RHF
    > >  .

    > > On Apr 25, 7:55 pm, Knowledge <> wrote:
    > >> Tune in and learn what this great man  has to say. He should be airing
    > >> on your local PBS channel. If he is not on, then check to see when he
    > >> will be.

    > >> After 20 minutes, I'm sold on the guy!

    > >> Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

    > >> Everything you ever wanted to know about politics,racism, White Supremacy, and religion,
    > >> but were afraid to ask!

    > RHF.
    >
    > So, you get all your news and facts from youtube? now i understand
    > how you could vote twice for the bush crime family. the blood is
    > on your hands. why not- just not- reply to the bigot/spammer?
    >
    > Drifter...
    >
    > --
    > "Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
    >   and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
    >   - former FCC Chairman William Kennard (A real FCC Chairman,
    >   unlike the current Corporate Spokesperson in the job!)- Hide quoted text -

    DOH ! - Drifter Voted Twice for Bush ?

    GHWB # 1 - 1988

    G"W"B # 2 - 2000

    G"W"B # 3 - 2004

    G"W"B # 4 - 2008 {JSM 'Proxy'}

    RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

    gentlemen - cast your ballots ~ RHF
    .
    RHF, Apr 26, 2008
  6. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    RHF wrote:
    > Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    > from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
    >
    > RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

    Dennis Kucinich is a liberal. Obama is pretty centrist. Anyone who
    runs for the POTUS is one of the elite.
    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  7. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    Re: (OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will NominateHillary R. Clinton for Preseident

    RHF wrote:
    > The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats
    > Will Nominate Hillary R. Clinton for Preseident
    > .
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqEdlRDKfo
    > .

    Mrs. Clinton's negatives have only risen as the campaign slogs on. You
    watch too much TV. The fat cat media want her, because she's basically
    a Republican too. When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal
    investigation of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.
    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  8. Knowledge

    harvey Guest

    Re: (OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will NominateHillary R. Clinton for Preseident

    When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal
    > investigation of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

    Link Please ?
    harvey, Apr 26, 2008
  9. Knowledge

    catchme Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Knowledge wrote:
    >> Tune in and learn what this great man has to say. He should be airing
    >> on your local PBS channel. If he is not on, then check to see when he
    >> will be.
    >>
    >> After 20 minutes, I'm sold on the guy!
    >>
    >> Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

    > The good reverend was brain-dead enough to state in public that the
    > United States invented AIDS to kill off black people. Yep, that's what
    > we need is 8 more years of blindingly stupid people in charge. Notice
    > I'm not lumping in Obama in that statement.

    because AIDS came out during the time when everyone was afraid of
    Russia, i had for many years convinced myself that Russia inflicted this
    on us. (likely the Rusiian equiv. of US' Black Ops)
    when i later found that US government agencies inflict harm on US
    citizens.....???

    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,

    -Walt Whitman, 1860
    catchme, Apr 26, 2008
  10. Knowledge

    catchme Guest

    Re: (OT) : Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Speech - ConfusingGod and Government - 4/13/03

    RHF wrote:
    > Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    > from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
    >
    > Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    > Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
    > http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
    > "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
    > That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
    > God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
    > God Damn America for as long as she acts like
    > she is God and she is supreme.
    > The United States government has failed the vast
    > majority of her citizens of African descent.
    > Think about this, think about this."

    to deny this, is to deny US history.
    the US Constitution is full of noble purpose and intent, but the
    government fails to impose in their decisions, the very Spirit of the
    same document when creating Law.
    This is as true for blacks as for ANY race.
    on the issue of blacks- anger and hatred does not go away easy.
    civil rights were only accorded to blacks some forty years ago, and
    there is still some tensions felt from that.
    It is a shame that the Rev. Wright could not address this issue, using
    his Church not to incite hatred, but to inspire tolerance.
    how different his message is from that of Dr. Martin Luther King.

    catchme, Apr 26, 2008
  11. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  12. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    catchme wrote:
    > RHF wrote:
    >> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    >> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
    >>
    >> Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    >> Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
    >> http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
    >> "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
    >> That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
    >> God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
    >> God Damn America for as long as she acts like
    >> she is God and she is supreme.
    >> The United States government has failed the vast
    >> majority of her citizens of African descent.
    >> Think about this, think about this."
    >>

    > to deny this, is to deny US history.
    > the US Constitution is full of noble purpose and intent, but the
    > government fails to impose in their decisions, the very Spirit of the
    > same document when creating Law.
    > This is as true for blacks as for ANY race.
    > on the issue of blacks- anger and hatred does not go away easy.
    > civil rights were only accorded to blacks some forty years ago, and
    > there is still some tensions felt from that.
    > It is a shame that the Rev. Wright could not address this issue, using
    > his Church not to incite hatred, but to inspire tolerance.
    > how different his message is from that of Dr. Martin Luther King.

    Dr. King said the same thing, not in so many words (people had better
    vocabularies 40 years ago...)
    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  13. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    (OT) : Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

    RHF, Apr 26, 2008
  14. Knowledge

    RHF Guest

    (OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack "_" Obama said he'dStart a Criminal Investigation of the Bush Crime Family

    On Apr 26, 8:59 am, dave <> wrote:

    David -wrote-
    When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal investigation
    of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

    Harvey -wrote-
    Link Please ?

    David -wrote-
    http://www.baltimorechronicle.com/2008/041608Parry.shtml
    http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_080414.htm

    For once David you got it basically right.
    "The Great Instrument of Change" Barack "_"Obama
    would try and set the 'tone' of his Presidency by going
    after former president George "W" Bush.

    -message- Blame Bush He Is Evil !

    This is 'sure' to Unite {Inginite} the Nation ! {Like Hell}

    Barack "_"Obama would ask his AG to "immediately review"
    potential of crimes in Bush White House
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/Barack_on_torture.html

    Barack "_"Obama Would "Immediately Review"
    Potential of Crimes in Bush White House
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/15/obama-would-immediately-r_n_96690.html

    the woodpecker report ~ RHF
    .
    RHF, Apr 26, 2008
  15. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    Re: (OT) : Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

    RHF wrote:
    > Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    > from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
    >
    > Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

    lack of pride=hate?
    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  16. Knowledge

    dave Guest

    Re: (OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack "_" Obama saidhe'd Start a Criminal Investigation of the Bush Crime Family

    RHF wrote:

    > For once David you got it basically right.
    > "The Great Instrument of Change" Barack "_"Obama
    > would try and set the 'tone' of his Presidency by going
    > after former president George "W" Bush.
    >
    > -message- Blame Bush He Is Evil !

    Crime has nothing to do with the mythical evil. Crime is stealing and
    killing and lying.
    dave, Apr 26, 2008
  17. Knowledge

    catchme Guest

    dave wrote:
    > RHF wrote:
    >> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
    >> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
    >>
    >> Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

    > lack of pride=hate?

    when an american stands up and says "god-damn america", he must either
    be joking, acting, or talking revolution.
    in case of the latter, that person is fundamentally dispossessed in
    spirit of his country, and is a man without nationality....despite his
    current residence.
    it may well be that he has enough pride to stand for what he believes,
    though he has most of the nation against him....
    but what disturbs me most is that there is in his fan club, a politician
    who by running for president, fundamentally APPROVES of his country-
    despite its apparent blemishes.
    How can the two men possibly agree, unless one is truly acting a part,
    or doing an improv?

    Obama has the chance to stand tall not as a black person, but simply as
    a person who by his own integrity has earned a post- far from being
    oppressed, the people of his country put him in the top three to be
    their next leader.
    he can make a difference, and be a role model.
    why would he choose to claim then that blacks are "victims" even yet?

    Is America so bad in contrast to the nations which have black leaders,
    who carry guns to enforce their votes?
    Is Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Mozambique, etc. so much better for people-
    blacks OR whites- to live?

    catchme, Apr 27, 2008