Watch.exe

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Detail of DLHelperEXE ( WATCH.exe )
    http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/detail.php?id=759

    Compaq Knowledge Center (silent.exe & matcli.exe)
    "matcli.exe is a motive Assistant Command line interface that
    gathers information about your system's identity like your name
    email address, city, state.. etc and gets written to a log file
    while silent.exe execute matcli.exe quietly in the background.
    Compaq Knowledge Center is required to run with the Help and
    Support program. If you remove the checkmark on Compaq Knowledge
    Center and then run help and Support it will add another Compaq
    Knowledge Center in the startup menu. If you remove the Compaq
    Knowledge Center in the add/remove program some help menus in
    help and support will not be available like Fix my Presario, Preference,
    and Contact Technical Support. It's best to leave it."

    Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:01:59 GMT, in
    <HnkHc.1844$>
    not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004

  2. My P.C Win 98 is giving me a message watch.exe is missing.
    not hereplease@not here.com, Jul 9, 2004