    Paul Guest

    Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing machines?

    TIA

    Paul, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Paul

    Scrote Guest

    Paul wrote:
    >> Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing
    >> machines?
    >>
    >> TIA

    That's nice & vague.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 64,900 for washing machine wiring diagram. (0.38
    seconds)
    --
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
    that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe

    Scrote, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Paul

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    | Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing machines?
    |
    | TIA

    Ummmm....brand? Model? (Sorry - the crystal ball has been re-posessed <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Paul

    Scraggy Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Paul" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing
    >> machines?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Ummmm....brand? Model? (Sorry - the crystal ball has been re-posessed
    > <g>)

    Err.... its SUPPOSED to be posessed. :-D
    --
    "If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
    candlelight." George Gobol.

    Scraggy, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Paul

    boywonder Guest

    In news:copk67$seq$,
    Paul <> typed:
    > Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing
    > machines?
    >
    > TIA

    Check these out that I found while trying to repair my dishwasher, only to
    find that the motor costs $180 in a $300 dishwasher. If you have the cash,
    call a pro.

    http://www.partselect.com/
    http://www.appliancepartspros.com/
    http://www.411homerepair.com/
    http://fixitnow.com/sbrvrs/dishwashers.htm
    http://www.whirlpoolappliances.com/

    --
    Tommy
    tommyATlee9_2000(removethis)ATyahooATcom

    boywonder, Dec 4, 2004
  6. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "boywonder" <tommyATlee9_2000(removethis)ATyahooATcom> wrote in message
    > In news:copk67$seq$,
    > Paul <> typed:
    > > Does anybody know of a site that has wiring digrams of washing
    > > machines?
    > >
    > > TIA

    > Check these out that I found while trying to repair my dishwasher, only to
    > find that the motor costs $180 in a $300 dishwasher. If you have the cash,
    > call a pro.
    >
    > http://www.partselect.com/
    > http://www.appliancepartspros.com/
    > http://www.411homerepair.com/
    > http://fixitnow.com/sbrvrs/dishwashers.htm
    > http://www.whirlpoolappliances.com/
    >
    > --
    > Tommy
    > tommyATlee9_2000(removethis)ATyahooATcom
    > www.hal-pc.org/~toner27

    Thanks for you help the sites listed soleved the problem. Should keep the
    wife happy for a while!!!!

    Paul, Dec 4, 2004