Was Thomas C. Tips fired from Microsoft?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Oct 25, 2007.

  1. According to a blog posting on a Microsoft website, Thomas C. Tips no longer
    will be providing braindumps to people who desire them.
    Instead, Microsoft wants us to say the following:
    Although I appreciate your interest in Microsoft Certification, you should
    know that "brain dumps†and “cheat sheets†are not an authorized way to
    study. When people pass exams by cheating, it devalues the certifications for
    those of us in the community who have passed because of experience with the
    product and studying wiht (sic) authorized materials. To find recommended and
    approved study resources for your Microsoft Certification exam, please visit
    the prep guides. For more information on upholding the high standards of
    MIcrosoft Certification, you can watch this Live Meeting.
    (https://www114.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft052307lm_AM&pw=ATT7443)

    I am disappointed that it appears that Thomas can no longer provide what
    these people who ask for the exam questions deserve. I have tried to send a
    lot of people to Thomas, so that he could handle them. If I am the reason
    that Tom got fired, I wish to apologize.

    Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?
    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Oct 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    ceaselessly in news:D:

    > Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?

    I can think of several places. They would probably get eaten by the nanny-
    bot, however.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Oct 25, 2007

  3. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    > ceaselessly in news:D:
    >

    > > Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?

    > I can think of several places. They would probably get eaten by the nanny-
    > bot, however.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Doesn't the MCNGP have a dungeon for these sorts?!? Something to think
    about!

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Doesn't the MCNGP have a dungeon for these sorts?!? Something to think
    > about!

    We do but Neil is always tied up there entertaining his lady friends.
    CBIC, Oct 25, 2007