    new newsgroup but would need a couple of live chickens. I may be out in
    the country, but I'm really not sure where to buy live chickens. Would
    OfficeMax carry them?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 30, 2003

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Richard Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I got an email from President Bush saying that I had a virus. The
    > message said to delete command.com and immediately run format.com
    > followed by kerosene.gal. Further, it went on to state, I should start a
    > new newsgroup but would need a couple of live chickens. I may be out in
    > the country, but I'm really not sure where to buy live chickens. Would
    > OfficeMax carry them?

    Staples does.
    If not, try the trusty neighborhood wal-mart.
    Do be sure to run thermonuclear.war immediately after just to make sure that
    format.com did it's job.
    Now if you don't have "war" you should have 48EEE.bra and run it.
    On the command line you should type in "monika lewisinski" and you'll see an
    image of two birds in a bush.
    This will let you know that you followed the instructions perfectly.

    Richard, Jun 30, 2003