    From: <>
    Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
    Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:23 AM
    Subject: Re: Photos from the iPod to the computer....

    > Thanks for all your replys.
    > As for pairing with different computers using iTunes, I've managed to
    > use multiple computers with music downloading, so I assumed you'd be
    > able to do this with photos. I can't believe that you can't use
    > multiple computers with the photos tho. It's very frustrating! I
    > thought it was a great idea to have photos on your iPod for when I am
    > travelling. Such a shame....
    > Thanks again.

    Hi Nicky

    I have a 60Gb pod that I use for pictures & music

    It works fine - once you figure out what to do :-((

    Have a look at this link

    http://www.timdenning.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Homepage/iPod.html

    That menu option ONLY shows up when you have an ipod connected to the PC -
    that threw me for a while (thaaaanks Apple)

    Clear as mud eh??

    Once you have done that, when you connect the ipod it shows up as a drive in
    windows explorer and you can use it in exactly the same way eg making
    folders or dragging & dropping files

    I've got all sorts of junk on mine including a backup of almost all my
    photographs and a bunch of text files

    HTH

    Tim
    Tim, Apr 12, 2006