Warranty for Software?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 19, 2009.

  1. Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
    <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 19, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    greg Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
    > <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.

    no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

    greg, May 19, 2009

  3. In article <gut4m2$v90$>, greg <> wrote:
    >Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >> Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
    >> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.
    >>

    >no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

    ... so why read his stuff ? ... and worse ... why reply ? :)

    Bruce Sinclair, May 19, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Jack Spratt Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    in message news:4a123c2a$0$64024$4all.se...
    > In article <gut4m2$v90$>, greg <>
    > wrote:
    >>Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>> Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
    >>> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.
    >>>

    >>no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

    > .. so why read his stuff ? ... and worse ... why reply ? :)

    I'm wondering how much longer before he can no longer afford an internet
    connection.
    With all these rubbish posts and relentless surfing of forums he can't be
    finding any Linux users to support.

    Jack Spratt, May 19, 2009