    very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last warning this is a
    bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
    www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    pcbutts1, Feb 26, 2004

  2. pcbutts1

    Richard Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
    > up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
    > rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
    > patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
    > warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
    > www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    Look at the status bar in the lower left corner:
    "Installing system components....."
    Click. No thank you. Goodbye.
    Richard, Feb 26, 2004

  3. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow up
    > to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the rest.
    > This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest patrol did a
    > very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last warning this is a
    > bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
    > www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
    crap.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    Jeroen Wijnands, Feb 26, 2004
  4. It was on Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:25:19 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that pcbutts1 wrote:

    > If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
    > up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
    > rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
    > patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
    > warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
    > www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    No problem on a linux machine......

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    Using linux @ home since 1998
    William Poaster, Feb 26, 2004
  5. pcbutts1

    Richard Guest

    Jeroen Wijnands wrote:

    > pcbutts1 wrote:

    >> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
    >> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
    >>rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
    >>patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
    >>warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been
    >>warned. www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    > Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
    > crap.

    He got hit like that because he's to ignorant to turn off accepting
    automatic installs.
    I don't let nobody install crap on my machine without my permission.

    Richard, Feb 26, 2004
  6. pcbutts1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:

    > Jeroen Wijnands wrote:
    >
    > > pcbutts1 wrote:

    > >> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
    > >> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
    > >>rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
    > >>patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
    > >>warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been
    > >>warned. www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    > > Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
    > > crap.

    > He got hit like that because he's to ignorant to turn off accepting
    > automatic installs.
    > I don't let nobody install crap on my machine without my permission.

    You _don't_ let _nobody_ ? So you _do_ let _somebody_
    Besides, you don't know anybody who would go near your machine with a
    barge-pole, so all the crap that is installed on it was installed by you.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004
  7. pcbutts1

    °Mike° Guest

    What a first-class moron you are!

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:25:19 GMT, in
    <jjg%b.10033$>
    pcbutts1 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 26, 2004
  8. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
    > up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
    > rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
    > patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
    > warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
    > www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

    Did you read the terms of use, which it clearly says you must do? (After
    it's installed the crapware, of course.) It says you have to be at least
    105 years old to further access the site. BAD BOY.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 26, 2004
  9. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Hey you stupid **** what part of "Spyware software testing" don't you
    understand?

    pcbutts1, Feb 27, 2004
  10. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    C'mon Mike you did see the word "Warning!!!" in the subject line. You must
    have control over your keyboard and mouse.

    pcbutts1, Feb 27, 2004
  11. pcbutts1

    °Mike° Guest

    Why don't you just go and set up a nice table inside
    your nearest shopping mall; on that table place a
    loaded gun with a sign, in very large letters...
    "Do NOT fire this gun!"

    You know damn well that SOMEBODY is going to
    pull the trigger.

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:57:14 GMT, in
    <_tx%b.9823$>
    pcbutts1 scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 27, 2004
  12. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Lets just say I was curious. It took me 3 hours to remove all that crap.

    pcbutts1, Feb 27, 2004
  13. pcbutts1

    docmill Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in

    > Lets just say I was curious. It took me 3 hours to remove all that crap.

    So curious killed the crap.

    --
    docmill, Feb 27, 2004