    not having any or only a few new messages, taking a loooooooong time to
    download headers aand message contents, etc.....

    Found Images
    Max Burke, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Max Burke

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Max Burke" <> wrote in news::

    > It's that time of the month again!
    >
    > The news server is starting to show it's monthly failure symptoms...

    If anyone has an old ticket number, don't let them create a new one!
    Explain that it is the same problem again, and you want the old ticket re-
    opened and resolved as it happens once a month... blah blah.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    > Dave Taylor scribbled:

    >> Max Burke wrote in
    >> It's that time of the month again!
    >> The news server is starting to show it's monthly failure symptoms...

    > If anyone has an old ticket number, don't let them create a new one!
    > Explain that it is the same problem again, and you want the old
    > ticket re- opened and resolved as it happens once a month... blah
    > blah.

    I have an original/old one that I just re-send to the person who originally
    created it for me in August last year...

    Found Images
    Max Burke, Apr 4, 2006