    Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..

    Get a PSU that has a 3 year warrantee, not may to chose from, I have a feeling
    that Thermaltake has a 3 year factory warrantee but not here.

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 6, 2005

  2. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Guest

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:32:51 +1300, wrote:

    > Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..

    Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?

    You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.

    Any particualr reason for that?

    Divine

    --
    "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge. Jerry Falwell only gargled."

    , Feb 6, 2005

  3. On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:28:55 +1300, ""
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:32:51 +1300, wrote:
    >
    >> Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..

    >Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
    >
    >You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
    >
    >Any particualr reason for that?
    >

    >Divine

    Nervous Finger...

    Or what ever..

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 6, 2005
  4. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Guest

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:33:42 +1300, wrote:

    >>Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
    >>
    >>You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
    >>
    >>Any particular reason for that?

    > Nervous Finger...
    >
    > Or what ever..

    But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.

    Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    and not throughout the sentences?

    Divine

    --
    The Queen's Mother: "Well I don't know what all you queens are doing,
    but this old Queen wants a drink."

    , Feb 6, 2005
  5. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    cowboyz Guest

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:
    > A 420W with PFC blew up on me, 18 moths old, to many parts are
    > blown and some you just can't get.
    >

    > Well with not by that brand or the other 3 that are made by the same
    > firm again..
    >
    > Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..
    >
    > Get a PSU that has a 3 year warrantee, not may to chose from, I have
    > a feeling that Thermaltake has a 3 year factory warrantee but not
    > here.

    Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
    losing count.

    cowboyz, Feb 6, 2005
  6. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:33:42 +1300, wrote:
    >

    >>>Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
    >>>
    >>>You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
    >>>
    >>>Any particular reason for that?

    >>Nervous Finger...
    >>
    >>Or what ever..

    > But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
    >
    > Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    > and not throughout the sentences?
    >

    > Divine

    Hey.. stop complaining.. and just be.. thankful that they.. don't occur
    in the middle of sentences as well.. :)

    Chris Mayhew, Feb 6, 2005
  7. On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:41:48 +1300, ""
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:33:42 +1300, wrote:
    >
    >>>Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
    >>>
    >>>You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
    >>>
    >>>Any particular reason for that?

    >> Nervous Finger...
    >>
    >> Or what ever..

    >But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
    >
    >Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    >and not throughout the sentences?
    >

    >Divine

    What ever..

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 6, 2005
  8. On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:45:27 +1300, "cowboyz" <> wrote:

    >BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:
    >> A 420W with PFC blew up on me, 18 moths old, to many parts are
    >> blown and some you just can't get.
    >>

    >> Well with not by that brand or the other 3 that are made by the same
    >> firm again..
    >>
    >> Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..
    >>
    >> Get a PSU that has a 3 year warrantee, not may to chose from, I have
    >> a feeling that Thermaltake has a 3 year factory warrantee but not
    >> here.

    >Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
    >losing count.

    Well Q10 Shorted and blow up T4 plus a number of other parts and also the MOS
    Fets QF1-2 in the PFC card plus a few other bits

    Hope this is the list you was after.

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 6, 2005
  9. > Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
    > losing count.

    Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
    my data cap for the month !

    Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
    exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Feb 6, 2005
  10. On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:32:51 +1300, BIG Bear wrote:

    > A 420W with PFC blew up on me, 18 moths old, to many parts are blown and
    > some you just can't get.
    >

    > Well with not by that brand or the other 3 that are made by the same firm
    > again..
    >
    > Was not a Power surge as those parts are still intack..
    >
    > Get a PSU that has a 3 year warrantee, not may to chose from, I have a feeling
    > that Thermaltake has a 3 year factory warrantee but not here.

    I'm less than a metre away .. is that far enough?

    wogers nemesis, Feb 6, 2005
  11. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
    <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> provided this moment
    of wisdom....

    >> Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
    >> losing count.

    >Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
    >my data cap for the month !

    LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
    standstill.

    >Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
    >exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

    Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
    everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!

    2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
    the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
    fools?

    I am not a fucking 'puter expert - Divine (nz.general, 06FEB05 - 8.09PM)

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 6, 2005
  12. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Guest

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:26:21 +1300, wrote:

    >>> Nervous Finger...
    >>> Or what ever..

    >>But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
    >>
    >>Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    >>and not throughout the sentences?

    > What ever..

    "What ever.." seems a funny answer, Woger, to a question that begins with
    "why".

    Divine

    --
    "Outlook is the security equivalent of wearing condoms with the ends cut
    off - for greater comfort and ease of use."

    , Feb 6, 2005
  13. said the following on 6/02/2005 10:41 p.m.:
    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:33:42 +1300, wrote:
    >

    >>>Are you chinese by any chance, Woger?
    >>>
    >>>You've started replacing consonants on the ends of words with dots.
    >>>
    >>>Any particular reason for that?

    >>Nervous Finger...
    >>
    >>Or what ever..

    > But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
    >
    > Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    > and not throughout the sentences?
    >

    > Divine

    Its the involuntary twitches as he attempts to put brain in gear to
    compose the next though, trouble is the brain slips out of gear again
    (unnoticed) after he types the first letter of the next sentance.
    :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 6, 2005
  14. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Guest

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:12:33 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    >> But you seem to be putting extra dots at the end of EVERY sentence.
    >>
    >> Why is it that your "Nervous Finger" only occurs at the ends of sentences
    >> and not throughout the sentences?

    > Its the involuntary twitches as he attempts to put brain in gear to
    > compose the next though, trouble is the brain slips out of gear again
    > (unnoticed) after he types the first letter of the next sentance.
    > :cool:

    LOL!

    Divine

    --
    The Queen's Mother: "Well I don't know what all you queens are doing,
    but this old Queen wants a drink."

    , Feb 7, 2005
  15. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    My Guest

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:22:33 +1300, ""
    <> wrote:

    >LOL!
    >

    >Divine

    Dont be too harsh guys, he hasn't had a bit of hardware die since last
    year...
    He's so excited, he's managed to nuke yet another piece...

    My, Feb 8, 2005
  16. On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:53:47 +1300, My <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:22:33 +1300, ""
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>LOL!
    >>

    >>Divine

    >Dont be too harsh guys, he hasn't had a bit of hardware die since last
    >year...
    >He's so excited, he's managed to nuke yet another piece...

    Please List all the Products that you think that have Failed with me..

    I think you will find it no more than 1, the PSU also I had replaced the
    Faulty suspect IBM drives that every one had problems with..

    And a Chipset Fan on a Gigabyte MoBo that every one had the same problem..

    Its seems to me you are just full of it..

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 8, 2005
  17. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    EMB Guest

    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:

    > Its seems to me you are just full of it..

    Just a small netiquette item Roger, have you got permission from the
    domain owner to be using an email address @bearcat.com.au? If not it's
    probably a good time to stop using it before the good people at Bearcat
    Tyres Pty Ltd get inundated with spam.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Feb 8, 2005
  18. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:39:25 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au wrote:
    >>
    >> Its seems to me you are just full of it..

    >Just a small netiquette item Roger, have you got permission from the
    >domain owner to be using an email address @bearcat.com.au? If not it's
    >probably a good time to stop using it before the good people at Bearcat
    >Tyres Pty Ltd get inundated with spam.

    Nothing new there, he does a bangup job acquiring spam for various places around
    the world.

    Invisible, Feb 8, 2005
  19. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:43:38 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <> says...
    > "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
    > <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> provided this moment
    > of wisdom....
    >
    > >> Could you please list all the components that have the CrapTM award? I am
    > >> losing count.

    > >Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
    > >my data cap for the month !

    > LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
    > standstill.
    >

    > >Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
    > >exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

    > Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
    > everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!
    >
    > 2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
    > the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
    > fools?

    3rd guess - ryan jacobs is wogrs best fan and has even takn up his habit
    of changiong nicks every five minutes
    <plonk>

    Adder, Feb 9, 2005
  20. BIG Bear      @bearcat.com.au

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    Adder <> provided this moment of wisdom....

    >In article <> in nz.comp on
    >Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:43:38 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <> says...
    >> "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
    >> <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> provided this moment
    >> of wisdom....

    >> >Hang on, if Woger lists all the gear that craps out on him, it'll blow
    >> >my data cap for the month !

    >> LOL. You're right - that list would bring the www to a complete
    >> standstill.
    >>

    >> >Why do some people have so many problems, yet other people do not, using
    >> >exactly the same gear ? What's the common theme ?

    >> Ummmm, just a wild stab in the dark............ wogor is god and knows
    >> everything- errr, sorry, wtf was I thinking!
    >>
    >> 2nd guess - wogor is an incompent senile old fool that is inflicted on
    >> the rest of us becuase we once had nasty thoughts about senile old
    >> fools?

    >3rd guess - ryan jacobs is wogrs best fan and has even takn up his habit
    >of changiong nicks every five minutes
    ><plonk>

    Lol, I change nicks every 5 mins? What are you smoking Dunford?

    Coming from you (the 2nd worst nymshifter here) - this is hillarious!

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 9, 2005