    }:OS

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 16, 2004

  2. DC

    JWooden271 Guest

    I'll be sure to get the word out. ;)

    JWooden271, Feb 16, 2004

  3. DC

    Mara Guest

    On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:

    >Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.
    >Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.
    >
    >If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and
    >asks you to show him your dick, DO NOT show him your dick.
    >This is a scam; he only wants to see your dick.
    >
    >I wish I'd received this e-mail yesterday.
    >I feel so stupid and cheap.

    I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door in order to
    prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was starting to have fun, too.

    "I'll just have to start bonking people like that on the head with my Power
    Hitter instead, I guess. It's more healthy, exercise-wise, anyway."

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  4. DC

    DC Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:

    >>Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.
    >>Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

    >>If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and
    >>asks you to show him your dick, DO NOT show him your dick.
    >>This is a scam; he only wants to see your dick.

    >>I wish I'd received this e-mail yesterday.
    >>I feel so stupid and cheap.

    > I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door in order to
    > prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was starting to have fun, too.

    Mara, what was your address again? (·Y·) }8O9

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  5. DC

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara posted ...

    > On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:
    >
    >> Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.

    > I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door
    > in order to prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was
    > starting to have fun, too.

    Now, where was it you said you lived ...

    ;-O

    --
    Paul

    Paul - xxx, Feb 16, 2004
  6. DC

    br1ght Guest

    YOU ARE A DICK

    br1ght

    br1ght, Feb 16, 2004
  7. DC

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:18:15 -0600, "br1ght"
    <nitrox_frogy[spamscrew]@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >YOU ARE A DICK
    >
    >br1ght

    You got that one figured out real fast.
    Hey, Mara what you gonna do. Show What?:eek:)
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  8. DC

    Mara Guest

    On 16 Feb 2004 21:09:22 GMT, DC wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:

    >>>Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.
    >>>Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

    >>>If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and
    >>>asks you to show him your dick, DO NOT show him your dick.
    >>>This is a scam; he only wants to see your dick.

    >>>I wish I'd received this e-mail yesterday.
    >>>I feel so stupid and cheap.

    >> I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door in order to
    >> prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was starting to have fun, too.

    >Mara, what was your address again? (·Y·) }8O9

    The normal* world is here: --->.

    I'm somewhere over here: <---------------------------------------------->

    *For really, really strange values of "normal," subject to change without
    notice. Not for use as a flotation device, not dishwasher safe, all rights
    reserved, all lefts righted, do not operate heavy machinery, serving suggestion:
    defrost, etc., etc.

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  9. DC

    DC Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Mara posted ...

    >> On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:

    >>> Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.

    >> I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door
    >> in order to prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was
    >> starting to have fun, too.

    > Now, where was it you said you lived ...

    > ;-O

    Hey! Get in line! };O)

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  10. DC

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:11:39 -0000, Paul - xxx wrote:

    >Mara posted ...
    >
    >> On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:
    >>
    >>> Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.

    >> I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door
    >> in order to prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was
    >> starting to have fun, too.

    >Now, where was it you said you lived ...

    In The Twilight Zone. ;)

    "Sure seems like it, lately."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  11. DC

    Mara Guest

    wrote:

    >YOU ARE A DICK

    He's funny. You're not.

    "There's a hint in that, someplace. :)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  12. DC

    DC Guest

    br1ght wrote:

    > YOU ARE A DICK

    Here is a quarter --> 25¢

    Go buy yourself a sense of humour.

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  13. DC

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:25:33 GMT, joevan wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:18:15 -0600, "br1ght"
    ><nitrox_frogy[spamscrew]@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>YOU ARE A DICK
    >>
    >>br1ght
    >>

    >You got that one figured out real fast.
    >Hey, Mara what you gonna do. Show What?:eek:)

    All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:

    "What"

    And there you have it. Nice isn't it?

    "Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any complaints.
    :)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  14. DC

    Mara Guest

    On 16 Feb 2004 21:27:12 GMT, DC wrote:

    >Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> Mara posted ...

    >>> I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door
    >>> in order to prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was
    >>> starting to have fun, too.

    >> Now, where was it you said you lived ...

    >> ;-O

    >Hey! Get in line! };O)

    Now, now, gentlemen. Patience is a virtue.

    "At least, that's what I've always been told. Personally, I think it's a bunch
    of horse hooey. ;)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  15. DC

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:33:48 -0600, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:25:33 GMT, joevan wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:18:15 -0600, "br1ght"
    >><nitrox_frogy[spamscrew]@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>YOU ARE A DICK
    >>>
    >>>br1ght
    >>>

    >>You got that one figured out real fast.
    >>Hey, Mara what you gonna do. Show What?:eek:)

    >All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:
    >
    >"What"
    >
    >And there you have it. Nice isn't it?
    >
    >"Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any complaints.
    >:)"
    >
    >>joevan

    I love it, your "What" is spectacular. Now that you have expose your
    "What" everbidy will want to see your "more".
    joevan

    Hey its a little sloe here.

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  16. DC

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:47:47 GMT, joevan wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:33:48 -0600, Mara
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:25:33 GMT, joevan wrote:

    >>>You got that one figured out real fast.
    >>>Hey, Mara what you gonna do. Show What?:eek:)

    >>All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:
    >>
    >>"What"
    >>
    >>And there you have it. Nice isn't it?
    >>
    >>"Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any complaints.
    >>:)"
    >>
    >>>joevan

    >I love it, your "What" is spectacular. Now that you have expose your
    >"What" everbidy will want to see your "more".

    Absolutely not. NO ONE ever gets to see my "more."

    "That would be just over the top, there."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  17. DC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.
    > Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.
    >
    > If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and
    > asks you to show him your dick, DO NOT show him your dick.
    > This is a scam; he only wants to see your dick.
    >
    > I wish I'd received this e-mail yesterday.
    > I feel so stupid and cheap.
    >
    > }:OS

    What if my wife answers the door and my first name is "Dick"? :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  18. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>
    > All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:
    >
    > "What"
    >
    > And there you have it. Nice isn't it?
    >
    > "Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any
    > complaints.
    > :)"

    WooHoo!!!!

    <Waves a few dollar bills around while dancing>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  19. Paul - xxx spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <c0rbp3$1b0qs0$-berlin.de>

    > Mara posted ...
    >
    >> On 16 Feb 2004 19:40:15 GMT, DC wrote:
    >>
    >>> Normally I hate these hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is for real.

    >> I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door
    >> in order to prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was
    >> starting to have fun, too.

    > Now, where was it you said you lived ...
    >
    > ;-O

    In a house, silly! :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  20. DC

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:58:24 -0500, Thund3rstruck_N0i wrote:

    >Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><>
    >> All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:
    >>
    >> "What"
    >>
    >> And there you have it. Nice isn't it?
    >>
    >> "Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any
    >> complaints.
    >> :)"

    > WooHoo!!!!
    >
    ><Waves a few dollar bills around while dancing>

    Try not to get too excited.

    "It's not as if I showed my "Who," after all."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004