    Ken Blake

    Microsoft MVP program
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Larry Samuels, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Thanks for the heads up Larry... I'll be sure to avoid that one... :)
    Especially as I DO visit the mvps.org domain regularly... :)

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in message
    > The Microsoft MVPs have a web domain, mvps.org, which contains what we

    hope
    > are a lot of useful articles aimed at being of help to users of Windows.
    >
    > We have become aware that there is another domain, mvp.org without the s,
    > and would advise you all that this has no connection with the Microsoft

    MVP
    > program or its members, and may put visitors at risk of "drive-by"

    installs

    Lorne Smith, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    i also have a tip for everyone. www.whitehouse.com does not, i repeat DOES
    NOT take you to the presidents page. instead use www.whitehouse.gov .

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Larry Samuels

    kpg Guest

    www.whitehouse.com must have been started during the Clinton years...

    kpg, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    But i guess that still doesn't stop you from visiting the .com site :D

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely not!

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'm going to call the police.

    ---------------
    Darth 2000
    Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  8. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    why, is there an emergency?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  9. Larry Samuels

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Darth 2000
    > Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!

    2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2004