    Ken Blake

    Microsoft MVP program
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    Larry Samuels, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Thanks for the heads up Larry... I'll be sure to avoid that one... :)
    Especially as I DO visit the mvps.org domain regularly... :)

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in message
    > The Microsoft MVPs have a web domain, mvps.org, which contains what we

    hope
    > are a lot of useful articles aimed at being of help to users of Windows.
    >
    > We have become aware that there is another domain, mvp.org without the s,
    > and would advise you all that this has no connection with the Microsoft

    MVP
    > program or its members, and may put visitors at risk of "drive-by"

    installs

    Lorne Smith, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    i also have a tip for everyone. www.whitehouse.com does not, i repeat DOES
    NOT take you to the presidents page. instead use www.whitehouse.gov .

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Consultant wrote:
    > i also have a tip for everyone. www.whitehouse.com does not, i repeat
    > DOES NOT take you to the presidents page. instead use
    > www.whitehouse.gov .

    Likewise, http://www.nasa.com takes you to a site call "Not A Space Agency."

    For pictures of the other types of heavenly bodies, go to:

    http://www.nasa.gov

    --
    Fris "Circumcise elephants. Doesn't pay much but you get big tips" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Larry Samuels

    Guest Guest

    That's an interesting expression: "drive-by install"

    Guest, Jan 12, 2004
  6. Larry Samuels, Jan 12, 2004
  7. Larry Samuels

    kpg Guest

    www.whitehouse.com must have been started during the Clinton years...

    kpg, Jan 12, 2004
  8. Larry Samuels

    Guest Guest

    Imagine my surprise to discover that www.hoes.com does not sell garden
    tools.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  9. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    But i guess that still doesn't stop you from visiting the .com site :D

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  10. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    are you serious??????????

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004

    www.bigjugs.com is exactly what I thought it was.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely not!

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  13. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    GPF, wanna take a guess at what www.titties.com is??

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:%...

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  14. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'm going to call the police.

    ---------------
    Darth 2000
    Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  15. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    why, is there an emergency?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  16. Larry Samuels

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Darth 2000
    > Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!

    2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Darth 2000
    >> Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!
    >>

    > 2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?

    He's an Aussie. We could use him to carry on the MCNGP cause while the rest
    of us are sleeping.

    --
    Fris "But he's dragging his feet on one of the requirements" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 13, 2004
  18. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    > > 2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?
    >
    > He's an Aussie. We could use him to carry on the MCNGP cause while the

    rest
    > of us are sleeping.

    What's a Death Star? Hee hee hee....
    Yes, I'm Aussie. A Sydney-ite to be precise.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000
    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004