WARNING MS NEWSGROUP !!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Tech Goddess, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess Guest

    ATTENTION ALL NEWCOMERS AND THOSE WITH SERIOUS
    PARTICIPATION ON THE MS NEWSGROUP WEBSITE!!!!!

    Their is a self-proclaimed anti-microsoft group of people
    who call themselves the MCNGP.
    The name of this group itself connotes hostile and
    perverse alter-sexuality.
    Their mission and statement is to disrupt and inflame
    websites and ply their depravity, with "special depraved
    regard" for the MS Newsgroup website.
    They will literally take over the newsgroup by posting
    inflamed and perverse rhetoric to innocent, unknowing and
    even professional "victims" in volume.

    MICROSOFT WARNING!!!
    See: http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?
    op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=53

    WARNING !!!!
    DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR EMAIL ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!
    ALSO, THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET
    PASSPORT!!!!

    If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    your email with any kind of executable file as an
    attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!!

    THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!!

    PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!!

    UPDATE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM BEFORE OPENING YOUR
    EMAIL !!!

    Keep checking for updates !!!!

    Microsoft has an extreme and grave problem with these
    people, yet there is nothing they can do.

    This is serious situation that must be addressed.

    The MCNGP paticipants and website is literally a
    collection of sick minds:
    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    When you are posting to the MS Newsgroup, you will
    be "flamed" "baited" and "trolled" by the following MCNGP
    members:
    ... meanoldman® Founder, MCNGP® #1
    ... Consultant® Co-Founder, MCNGP® #2
    ... Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP® #3
    ... JTYC MCNGP® #4
    ... Mr. Angry MCNGP® #5
    ... mcsenada MCNGP® #6
    ... Batman MCNGP® #7
    ... Michelle Klein-Hass MCNGP® #8
    ... Laura A. Robinson MCNGP® #9
    ... Brat MCNGP® #10
    ... Don Julio MCNGP® #11
    ... DiamondDan MCNGP® #12
    ... Frisbee® MCNGP® #13
    ... Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP® #14
    ... Politician Spock MCNGP® #15
    ... Glenn MCNGP® #16
    ... BillyW MCNGP® #17
    ... KLXrider MCNGP® #18
    ... Kendal Emery MCNGP® #19
    ... Gary US MCNGP® #20
    ... Techie MCNGP® #21
    ... JaR MCNGP® #22
    ... Andy Foster MCNGP® #23
    ... Diana K. Brown MCNGP® #24
    ... Ken Briscoe MCNGP® #25
    ... ]{evin MCNGP® #26
    ... Larry Samuels MCNGP® #27

    BEWARE OF:
    Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates and TechGeekPro who are
    also malicious participants and spam spiders.

    These people must be stopped and it begins here by simply
    ignoring them!!!!

    Best regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    Jtyc Guest

    > DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR EMAIL ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!
    > ALSO, THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET
    > PASSPORT!!!!

    You don't know what email miners are do you?

    Jtyc, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Tech Goddess

    Doom Guest

    I top posted because your crap isn't even worth having to
    scroll over. You just posted this same post last week.
    Get a clue or get some new material.

    Doom, Apr 16, 2004