WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by listitem45y@consumerprotection.org, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. tom Guest

    LOL you think your opinion matters! hahahahahahaha

    tom, Jan 25, 2004

  2. John Savard Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:58:50 -0600,
    wrote, in part:

    >DVDs are manufactured using a radioactive isotope, which is instantly
    >fatal, if contacted in it's raw form.

    Is this radioactive isotope related to dihydrogen monoxide by any
    chance?

    John Savard

    John Savard, Jan 25, 2004

  3. I LOVE YOU DARKMATTER....BOO YAH 1 LINE! TWAAAT

    Anonymous Joe, Jan 25, 2004
  4. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:17:10 GMT, "Bill" <> Gave us:

    >I prefer top posting as well. I'd rather see the response first, then read
    >the ten million lines of quoted text underneath if necessary.

    You're a goddamned, ass backwards idiot.

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  5. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:24:37 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >LOL you think your opinion matters! hahahahahahaha

    My opinions influence more people in daily life than yours ever
    could.

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  6. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:08:14 GMT, "Anonymous Joe" <>
    Gave us:

    >I LOVE YOU DARKMATTER....BOO YAH 1 LINE!

    Said the retarded, all caps dipshit.

    > TWAAAT

    Your sig is supposed to be below your post, You twiiit!

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  7. tom Guest

    hahahahaha yeah right!!!!! Is that like when you got your mum to shave her
    moustache because it was scratching your balls?

    tom, Jan 25, 2004
  8. tom Guest

    There you go talking about arse's again!! Doesn't the taste of shit get on
    your nerves when you're reaming your boyfriends out with your tongue?

    tom, Jan 25, 2004
  9. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:33:08 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >hahahahaha yeah right!!!!! Is that like when you got your mum to shave her
    >moustache because it was scratching your balls?

    If you were a real man, you'd post your address so I could come over
    and show you a thing or two. We all know that you are just a little
    wussy pussy ****, however, and are too fucking scared to face real
    men. That still doesn't change the fact that you are a Usenet retard!

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  10. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:34:36 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >There you go talking about arse's again!! Doesn't the taste of shit get on
    >your nerves when you're reaming your boyfriends out with your tongue?

    Leave it to a total adolescent retard to prove his immaturity with
    little wussy boy posts. Stop projecting your stupidity onto others,
    dipshit.

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  11. tom Guest

    I'm not gay OK!!! So I'm not interested in being shown a thing or two by
    you. How about posting your real address instead?

    tom, Jan 25, 2004
  12. tom Guest

    Your prescription run out?

    tom, Jan 25, 2004
  13. Brian Guest

    (Maverick) wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION

    >>DVDs are manufactured using a radioactive
    >> isotope, which is instantly fatal, if contacted in it's
    >> raw form. All DVDs currently on the market emit
    >> radiation and toxic chemicals that can and will
    >> cause cancer, and other health issues, and
    >> possibly even death.

    >Is this for real? Why hasn't this been announced in the news? This is
    >very disturbing, if true.

    Will considering that you are not dead....what does that tell you
    about what is true or not true.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Jan 25, 2004
  14. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:08:23 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >I'm not gay OK!!! So I'm not interested in being shown a thing or two by
    >you. How about posting your real address instead?

    I was going to show you a knuckle sandwich or maybe even a fast
    moving hunk of lead for the head, but I knew that you were too
    wussified to give it up, BOY!

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  15. tom Guest

    hrmmm death threats! That's not a good thing.

    tom, Jan 25, 2004
  16. DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:08:53 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >hrmmm death threats! That's not a good thing.
    >

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:08:23 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >> >I'm not gay OK!!! So I'm not interested in being shown a thing or two by
    >> >you. How about posting your real address instead?
    >> >

    >> I was going to show you a knuckle sandwich or maybe even a fast
    >> moving hunk of lead for the head, but I knew that you were too
    >> wussified to give it up, BOY!

    Now the top posting retard can't even tell what is or is not a
    threat, much less, a death threat.

    You're a goddamned idiot. That doesn't appear as though it will
    change any time soon.

    The best place for you is a dirt nap in a bed of lye powder. You
    and any other twit that thinks protocols are things to be ignored.

    DarkMatter, Jan 26, 2004
  17. Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:44:31 -0800, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:49:44 GMT, "Dunf" <> Gave us:
    >
    >>Never believe articles like this one unless you are truly daffy. Never watch
    >>fullscreen dvd's is what this should say.

    > Did you have to re-quote the entire fu8cking retarded post, you
    >fucking idiot?

    DarkMatter

    * P L O N K *

    , Jan 26, 2004
  18. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:10:51 -0600, Gave us:

    >DarkMatter
    >
    > * P L O N K *

    The only thing worse than a retarded Usenet troll, is a Usenet twit
    that announces his kill filter edits. You are that twit.

    As if me or anyone else on the entire net gives a fat flying ****
    about you or your filtration bullshit.

    Grow the **** up, dipshit. Ya fuckin' retard.

    DarkMatter, Jan 26, 2004
  19. Mike Dobony Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION
    >
    > DVDs are manufactured using a radioactive isotope, which is instantly
    > fatal, if contacted in it's raw form. All DVDs currently on the
    > market emit radiation and toxic chemicals that can and will cause
    > cancer, and other health issues, and possibly even death.

    A new murder mystery movie ad, Murder By DVD?

    Mike Dobony, Jan 26, 2004
  20. tom Guest

    Still on school holidays huh?

    tom, Jan 26, 2004