WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by listitem45y@consumerprotection.org, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Catguy Guest

    You just gotta recognize a trolling idiot when you see one...

    T the C

    Catguy, Jan 23, 2004

  2. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:58:50 -0600,
    wrote:

    >WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION

    Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!

    Dumbass!

    Educated Wastebasket, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Oh dear, not this crap again. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Jan 24, 2004
  4. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:48:06 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >Fuckoff you dirty piece of shit.
    >

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:46:56 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >> >LOL BULLSHIT!!!!

    >> So, your RETARDED ass needed to re-quote the entire 56 lines of
    >> bullshit, just to add your own?
    >>
    >> Look dipshit, you are a poster child for why top posting, and top
    >> posters are retarded twits on Usenet.
    >>
    >> Bone up on the forums in which you interlope your lame, non
    >> conformal wussy ass into.

    In Usenet, dipshit, it is retards that post the way you do that are
    the "dirty pieces of shit". You couldn't get a clue if someone choked
    you with one.

    Your mother should be a jailed felon for not flushing your lame,
    piece of shit ass, the moment you exited her lame, piece of shit ass!

    Now, piece of shit boy... go do some reading about Usenet, and LEARN
    a little bit about the forum in which you so boldly interlope yourself
    into, while ignoring the protocols. You couldn't be any more
    retarded!

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  5. DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:11:13 -0700 (MST),
    (Maverick) Gave us:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION

    >>DVDs are manufactured using a radioactive
    >> isotope, which is instantly fatal, if contacted in it's
    >> raw form. All DVDs currently on the market emit
    >> radiation and toxic chemicals that can and will
    >> cause cancer, and other health issues, and
    >> possibly even death.

    >Is this for real? Why hasn't this been announced in the news? This is
    >very disturbing, if true.

    Leave it to a WebTV twit to have less than no clue.

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  6. DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:16:07 GMT, Michael Rogers
    <> Gave us:

    >Today is not April 1...

    Said the lame retarded Usenet **** that just quoted 56 lines of
    bullshit so he could, in a VERY retarded way, TOP POST his retarded
    response!

    GET A CLUE ABOUT USENET POSTING PROTOCOLS, you retarded TWIT!

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  7. DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:06:03 -0600, "Gabriel"
    <> Gave us:

    >yeah, you tell him.

    Fucking mosh pit, punk ****, adolescent twit, dipshit, fucking
    Usenet RETARD!

    Bone Up, you retarded TWIT! What are two both ass exuded from the
    same asshole bitch?

    Get a clue, ya fucking ignorant retard!

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  8. Richard C. Guest

    always the voice of reason.................

    : On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:06:03 -0600, "Gabriel"
    : <> Gave us:
    :
    : >yeah, you tell him.
    :
    :

    Richard C., Jan 24, 2004
  9. DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:46:18 -0800, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >always the voice of reason.................
    >
    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >: On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:06:03 -0600, "Gabriel"
    >: <> Gave us:
    >:
    >: >yeah, you tell him.
    >:
    >:
    >: Fucking mosh pit, punk ****, adolescent twit, dipshit, fucking
    >: Usenet RETARD!
    >:
    >: Bone Up, you retarded TWIT! What are two both ass exuded from the
    >: same asshole bitch?
    >:
    >: Get a clue, ya fucking ignorant retard!

    You deserve LESS!

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  10. tom Guest

    Just because your mother has stopped sucking you off every night there's no
    need to be rude to us.

    > On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:48:06 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:
    >
    > >Fuckoff you dirty piece of shit.
    > >

    > >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in

    message

    tom, Jan 24, 2004
  11. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:26:39 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >Just because your mother has stopped sucking you off every night there's no
    >need to be rude to us.

    Hey retard boy! Yeah YOU! You know less about my mother than you
    do about Usenet, and that value sits at NIL, dipshit!

    Post your address, and I'll come teach your lame wussy boy ass.

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  12. tom Guest

    LOL I bet you know all about boy's arse's. I'm sure you liked it when your
    dad bum fucked you while your mum watched.

    BWAHAHAHA

    tom, Jan 24, 2004
  13. Dunf Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > WARNING - HANDLE DVDs WITH CAUTION
    >
    > DVDs are manufactured using a radioactive isotope, which is instantly
    > fatal, if contacted in it's raw form. All DVDs currently on the
    > market emit radiation and toxic chemicals that can and will cause
    > cancer, and other health issues, and possibly even death.
    >
    > Proper DVD handling and use is extremely important, and must be
    > followed exactly as stated in this article. Under no circumstances
    > should you ever touch or contact a DVD with the naked skin. Never
    > allow a DVD to play inside an unventilated area, which means they MUST
    > never be played indoors. Always play DVDs outdoors, and run a wire
    > indoors to your tv. Never look into a DVD under sunlight. Never
    > allow a DVD to contact food or cooking utinsels. Never allow a DVD to
    > come in contact with any clothing, fabrics, furniture, or other
    > objects that you will contact with your skin. DVDs must be stored
    > outdoors, and away from children and pets. ALways label your DVD
    > container, with the words "CAUTION DVD DISKS". When you purchase a
    > DVD (not recommended), do not put it into the interior of you vehicle,
    > place it in the trunk ONLY. Do not smoke anywhere near a DVD, and
    > never allow a pregnant woman within 1000 feet of any DVDs.
    >
    > However, the worst toxins are emitted while "burning" a DVD. Never
    > burn a DVD indoors, do so only outdoors, and only with a fan blowing
    > the vapors downwind from yourself. Never burn a DVD when the
    > temperature is above 50 degrees, and never in sunlight under any
    > circumstances.
    >
    > It can take as little as one quarter hour to cause severe and
    > permanent bodily damage to yourself, or another, if you allow yourself
    > or others to be exposed to a DVD disk used improperly. Intentional
    > exposure to another person can result in legal consequences.
    >
    > Anyone disposing of a DVD *MUST* wrap it in an approved, air tight
    > container, as listed in the federal bulletin #602c282.304 section 88F.
    > After placing the DVD into the approved container, they *MUST* be
    > disposed in accordance to the federal law as stated in the article
    > above. Violations are subject to fine, and/or imprisonment.
    >
    > If you feel you have been improperly exposed to a DVD, within the past
    > year, contact your local poison control center immediately, for
    > information and further assistance.
    >
    > Currently several insurance corporations are working toward banning
    > DVDs entirely. Some in the industry are recommending replacing your
    > DVD collections with Video Cassettes, and properly disposing of all
    > DVDs.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Consumer Protection

    Never believe articles like this one unless you are truly daffy. Never watch
    fullscreen dvd's is what this should say.
    Never buy dvd collections of TV shows you know you always hated.
    Never buy dvd's that feature Polly Shore.
    Always watch a film like Pearl Harbour (michael bay version) and say to
    yourself that this is only a "demo disc to showcase my high-end surround
    system".
    Never tell people you use DVD X Copy, cause when it comes time for gift
    giving they just don't have to know burned the disc.
    Never assume the gift reciever won't notice the "altered" packaging that
    their "new" copy of XMEN.

    Dunf, Jan 24, 2004
  14. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:31:28 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >LOL I bet you know all about boy's arse's. I'm sure you liked it when your
    >dad bum fucked you while your mum watched.
    >
    >BWAHAHAHA

    You could be more retarded, but I doubt it.

    Where's that address, wussy? To whimpy, ya ****?

    Come on, PUSSY BOY... post it!

    DarkMatter, Jan 24, 2004
  15. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:49:44 GMT, "Dunf" <> Gave us:

    >Never believe articles like this one unless you are truly daffy. Never watch
    >fullscreen dvd's is what this should say.

    Did you have to re-quote the entire fu8cking retarded post, you
    fucking idiot?

    Richard C., Jan 24, 2004
  17. tom Guest

    There's nothing wrong with top posting.

    tom, Jan 24, 2004
  18. Bill Guest

    I prefer top posting as well. I'd rather see the response first, then read
    the ten million lines of quoted text underneath if necessary.

    Bill, Jan 25, 2004
  19. DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:49:11 +1100, "tom" <> Gave us:

    >There's nothing wrong with top posting.

    You're a goddamned Usenet retard if that is what you think.

    DarkMatter, Jan 25, 2004
  20. tom Guest

    Yeah it gets quite annoying to have to scroll down all the time.

    tom, Jan 25, 2004