    again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc... The
    guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody know
    his first name?

    mountain, Jul 20, 2005

  2. mountain

    mountain Guest

    "mountain" <> wrote in message
    news:42dda9ed$...
    > Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy that
    > disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use

    > just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone

    tomorrow
    > businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales

    via
    > spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see

    it
    > again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc...

    The
    > guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody

    know
    > his first name?

    Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.

    http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    mountain, Jul 20, 2005

  3. mountain

    geopelia Guest

    "mountain" <> wrote in message

    > "mountain" <> wrote in message
    > > Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy

    that
    > > disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use

    > > just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone

    > tomorrow
    > > businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales

    > via
    > > spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see

    > it
    > > again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc...

    > The
    > > guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody

    > know
    > > his first name?
    > >

    > Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    > refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.

    http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    Has he been on "Fair Go" yet ?

    geopelia, Jul 20, 2005
  4. mountain

    mountain Guest

    "geopelia" <> wrote in message

    > "mountain" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "mountain" <> wrote in message
    > > > Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy

    > that
    > > > disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he

    use
    > > > just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone

    > > tomorrow
    > > > businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of

    sales
    > > via
    > > > spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to

    see
    > > it
    > > > again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore

    etc...
    > > The
    > > > guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody

    > > know
    > > > his first name?
    > > >

    > > Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    > > refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.

    http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    > Has he been on "Fair Go" yet ?

    Don't know, I'm sure not every dodgy trader gets on fair go though.

    mountain, Jul 20, 2005
  5. mountain

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:33:09 +1200, "mountain" <>
    wrote:

    >Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy that
    >disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use to
    >just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone tomorrow
    >businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales via
    >spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see it
    >again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc... The
    >guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody know
    >his first name?

    Had a Spam e-mail from him today.

    GraB, Jul 20, 2005
  6. mountain

    Jay Guest

    "mountain" <> wrote in message
    > Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy that
    > disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use
    > just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone
    > tomorrow
    > businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales
    > via
    > spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see
    > it
    > again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc...
    > The
    > guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody
    > know
    > his first name?

    I'd recommend elite fitness.. as a satisfied customer.

    Jay

    Jay, Jul 20, 2005
  7. mountain

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    mountain wrote:
    > "mountain" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy that
    >>disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use

    >>just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone

    > tomorrow
    >
    >>businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales

    > via
    >
    >>spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see

    > it
    >
    >>again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc...

    > The
    >
    >>guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody

    > know
    >
    >>his first name?
    >>

    > Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    > refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.
    >
    > http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    The article says he has now gone blind - I wonder what bought that on..

    Chris Mayhew, Jul 20, 2005
  8. mountain

    mountain Guest

    "Chris Mayhew" <> wrote in message
    > mountain wrote:
    > > "mountain" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Be warned fitnessgear.co.nz is yet another business setup by this guy

    that
    > >>disappears after a few months then starts up as another business, he use

    > >>just do pc parts supplying but he does all sorts of here today gone

    > > tomorrow
    > >
    > >>businesses now, but one thing that never changes is his method of sales

    > > via
    > >
    > >>spam email. Anyhow give this guy any money and you are not likely to see

    > > it
    > >
    > >>again. Past incarnations have included brandsdirect, pickthescore etc...

    > > The
    > >
    > >>guy behind all these scam businesses has the last name mahony, anybody

    > > know
    > >
    > >>his first name?
    > >>

    > > Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    > > refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.

    http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    > The article says he has now gone blind - I wonder what bought that on..

    A need to claim acc or a benefit no doubt. I would not be surprised to find
    that he is on a sickness or invalids benefit, you wouldn't think someone
    could do this if they were not really blind but I get the feeling there have
    been plenty of people who have faked illness to get this benefit. I think
    there is a condition where you are blind but there is no known medical
    reason and so this would be the avenue some scum like this would take.

    mountain, Jul 21, 2005
  9. mountain wrote:
    >>>Just found his full name, it is Mark Mahony, this is one leech that just
    >>>refuses to let go. Anybody here still been sucked in by this loser.
    >>> http://www.computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/UNID/0F66D27BD6B799F0CC256F92001FED88

    >>The article says he has now gone blind - I wonder what bought that on..

    > A need to claim acc or a benefit no doubt. I would not be surprised to find
    > that he is on a sickness or invalids benefit, you wouldn't think someone
    > could do this if they were not really blind but I get the feeling there have
    > been plenty of people who have faked illness to get this benefit. I think
    > there is a condition where you are blind but there is no known medical
    > reason and so this would be the avenue some scum like this would take.

    heh, he can legally claim that he has "not seen any complaints" :/

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 21, 2005