    http://www.eurobatteries.com

    They even send you a pre paid sticker so that you can return the old battery
    to them, in there nice custom Jiffy bag.
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 24, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    John Guest

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > I ordered a 1200mAa Lithium-Polymer battery for my cell phone, and it
    > arrived from them in a few days, but what was supplied was a 750mAa one.
    >
    > The confirmed e-mail order lists it as a 1200mAa one and so does the

    Customs
    > sticker.
    >

    > I have now e-mailed then 4 times, with no replies, and they have now
    > modified there web site to list the battery as a 750mAa battery, a 1200mAa
    > battery is no longer listed..
    >
    > I have since placed a block on the credit card payment..
    >
    > This does look like a very professional firm, in the UK , but why they

    are
    > acting like this is any ones guess.
    >
    > http://www.eurobatteries.com
    >
    > They even send you a pre paid sticker so that you can return the old

    battery
    > to them, in there nice custom Jiffy bag.

    You must be covered by the uk version of the CGA.

    UK service is very poor compared to NZ. Especially their bank and tax
    departments, and their retail isn't much better.

    The website looks very amatuarish. I wouldn't order anything through it. It
    does say full satisfaction or full refund, so ask for a refund plus postage
    costs.
    John, Jun 24, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > I ordered a 1200mAa Lithium-Polymer battery for my cell phone, and it
    > arrived from them in a few days, but what was supplied was a 750mAa one.
    >
    > The confirmed e-mail order lists it as a 1200mAa one and so does the Customs
    > sticker.
    >

    > I have now e-mailed then 4 times, with no replies, and they have now
    > modified there web site to list the battery as a 750mAa battery, a 1200mAa
    > battery is no longer listed..
    >
    > I have since placed a block on the credit card payment..
    >
    > This does look like a very professional firm, in the UK , but why they are
    > acting like this is any ones guess.
    >
    > http://www.eurobatteries.com
    >
    > They even send you a pre paid sticker so that you can return the old battery
    > to them, in there nice custom Jiffy bag.

    .... but why buy a piddly little battery from the other side of the
    world. Aren't you just asking for trouble if anything goes wrong?

    Steve
    Steve, Jun 24, 2004
  4. On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:34:52 +1200, Steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >>

    >> I ordered a 1200mAa Lithium-Polymer battery for my cell phone, and it
    >> arrived from them in a few days, but what was supplied was a 750mAa one.
    >>
    >> The confirmed e-mail order lists it as a 1200mAa one and so does the Customs
    >> sticker.
    >>

    >> I have now e-mailed then 4 times, with no replies, and they have now
    >> modified there web site to list the battery as a 750mAa battery, a 1200mAa
    >> battery is no longer listed..
    >>
    >> I have since placed a block on the credit card payment..
    >>
    >> This does look like a very professional firm, in the UK , but why they are
    >> acting like this is any ones guess.
    >>
    >> http://www.eurobatteries.com
    >>
    >> They even send you a pre paid sticker so that you can return the old battery
    >> to them, in there nice custom Jiffy bag.
    >>

    >... but why buy a piddly little battery from the other side of the
    >world. Aren't you just asking for trouble if anything goes wrong?
    >
    >Steve

    Well you can only get a 1000mAh one here and its listed at $159 and is 4mm
    thicker, they listed a 1200mAh one that was not thicker as it is a
    Lithium-Polymer battery and is a lot cheaper.
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 24, 2004
  5. On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:33:07 +1200, "John" <> wrote:

    >"The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I ordered a 1200mAa Lithium-Polymer battery for my cell phone, and it
    >> arrived from them in a few days, but what was supplied was a 750mAa one.
    >>
    >> The confirmed e-mail order lists it as a 1200mAa one and so does the

    >Customs
    >> sticker.
    >>

    >> I have now e-mailed then 4 times, with no replies, and they have now
    >> modified there web site to list the battery as a 750mAa battery, a 1200mAa
    >> battery is no longer listed..
    >>
    >> I have since placed a block on the credit card payment..
    >>
    >> This does look like a very professional firm, in the UK , but why they

    >are
    >> acting like this is any ones guess.
    >>
    >> http://www.eurobatteries.com
    >>
    >> They even send you a pre paid sticker so that you can return the old

    >battery
    >> to them, in there nice custom Jiffy bag.
    >>

    >You must be covered by the uk version of the CGA.
    >
    >UK service is very poor compared to NZ. Especially their bank and tax
    >departments, and their retail isn't much better.
    >
    >The website looks very amatuarish. I wouldn't order anything through it. It
    >does say full satisfaction or full refund, so ask for a refund plus postage
    >costs.

    Well they have not replied to 5 e-mails so I can't see that happening, plus
    it has not cost me a cent as I have placed a hold payment on the Credit card.
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 24, 2004
  6. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Vince Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    > > I ordered a 1200mAa Lithium-Polymer battery for my cell phone, and it
    > > arrived from them in a few days, but what was supplied was a 750mAa one.
    > >
    > > I have now e-mailed then 4 times, with no replies...

    I've had exactly the same problem (in the UK). Placed an order with
    them for several batteries which turned up short by one. Since then
    they've ignored all my (dozen or so) emails.

    Vince.
    Vince, Jul 7, 2004