WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tester, May 27, 2004.

  1. tester

    tester Guest

    WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and
    Death.
    The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and Black and
    Decker that have a serious recall that you might never heard of.

    I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
    Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108 and DeWALT
    DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
    The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and fire.

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9116
    The charger causes electrical shock and can cause Injury and fire.

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9106
    And DW9104. The Chargers can cause an electric shock and fire.

    RECALL Notice for model number DW9095 battery pack.
    The battery can fall from the drill and cause Injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Table Saw model number Black and Decker BT2500.
    Motor housing will crack and cause an electrical shock and injury and
    death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1710 type 1.
    Can cause an electrical shock and injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1703,3090,
    3417,3417-04, 7715-1, 7715-04, 7716, 7716-04, 7717, 7718 and sears model
    901.23470.
    The lower guard sticks open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 6360 ty1 and
    3680 ty1 the Blade will detach and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW368, DW368K and
    DW369CSK. The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW378G.
    The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW705 ty1 and
    DW704. The blade can detach and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
    CD1800, PS3700, PS3725 and PS3750. The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on
    fire.

    RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
    CD632, HP532, FS1442, Q145, FS1560, FS1802, HP932 and Q185.
    The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on fire.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number DeWALT
    DW251, DW252, DW260K, DW257, DW265, DW267, DW268, DW268G, DW269.
    DW272, DW274, DW274-220, DW274W, DW275QD, DW276, DW281, DW282 and DW284.
    The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock, injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number Black and Decker 2121,
    2125 and 2141. The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock and injury
    and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric cordless lawn mowers model number
    Black and Decker CMM1000 and CMM1000R. The lawn mowers will Smoke, melt
    and catch on fire. And please note, this lawn mower is also sold by Sears
    with the model number 900.370520 with the same problem.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
    Black and Decker TR135, TR195 and TR255. The Hedge Trimmer will turn on
    even if the safety switch is locked and will cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Grass and weed trimmer model number Black and Decker
    Push Button Command Feed weed/grass trimmer. The fan and cap assembly will
    Fracture throwing parts that will cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Cord Adapters model number Black and Decker 86-
    210 packaged with Black and Decker hedge trimmers, Can cause an electrical
    shock, injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
    Black and Decker 82209, 82210. The Trimmers will cause an electrical shock,
    injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Black and Decker and General Electric under the Cabinet
    Coffeemakers made between 1984 and 1988. The Coffeemakers will cause an
    electrical shock, injury, fire and death.

    RECALL Notice for Black and Decker under the Cabinet Toaster s
    made between 1994 through 1996. The Toasters will cause an electrical
    shock, injury, fire and death.

    And to add insult to injury is this RECALL Notice for Black and Decker
    Battery Powered Smoke Detectors model Slim Line SMK100, SMK200 and SMK300.
    The Smoke Detectors will not sound in the event of a fire.

    Please Call the
    Service center directly at 314-997-9100 for replacement or repair.

    tester, May 27, 2004

  2. tester

    Chong Guest

    ouch
    any tools can cause serious injury when used
    by MORON

    Chong, May 27, 2004

  3. tester

    tubeguy Guest

    Yawn. Product recalls. So how about you spend 6 years in engineering school
    and design a better drill that will be low priced (people are cheap
    shitheads), look cool (people are egomaniacal shitheads), last forever
    (people are demanding, unrealistic shitheads) and have umpty-nine "features"
    (people don't know what the hell they want anyway)?

    Love to see what your pussy whiny ass comes up with.

    tubeguy, May 27, 2004
  4. tester

    tubeguy Guest

    I agree with this psot.

    tubeguy, May 27, 2004
  5. tester

    TJ Inc. Guest

    Mormon?

    --
    -- If I Start To Sound Like Spam, Slap Me, Please!
    www.biffstoejam.com © 2004

    TJ Inc., May 27, 2004
  6. tester

    Chong Guest