WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tester, May 27, 2004.

  1. tester

    tester Guest

    WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and
    Death.
    The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and Black and
    Decker that have a serious recall that you might never heard of.

    I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
    Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108 and DeWALT
    DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
    The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and fire.

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9116
    The charger causes electrical shock and can cause Injury and fire.

    RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9106
    And DW9104. The Chargers can cause an electric shock and fire.

    RECALL Notice for model number DW9095 battery pack.
    The battery can fall from the drill and cause Injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Table Saw model number Black and Decker BT2500.
    Motor housing will crack and cause an electrical shock and injury and
    death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1710 type 1.
    Can cause an electrical shock and injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1703,3090,
    3417,3417-04, 7715-1, 7715-04, 7716, 7716-04, 7717, 7718 and sears model
    901.23470.
    The lower guard sticks open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 6360 ty1 and
    3680 ty1 the Blade will detach and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW368, DW368K and
    DW369CSK. The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW378G.
    The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW705 ty1 and
    DW704. The blade can detach and can cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
    CD1800, PS3700, PS3725 and PS3750. The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on
    fire.

    RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
    CD632, HP532, FS1442, Q145, FS1560, FS1802, HP932 and Q185.
    The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on fire.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number DeWALT
    DW251, DW252, DW260K, DW257, DW265, DW267, DW268, DW268G, DW269.
    DW272, DW274, DW274-220, DW274W, DW275QD, DW276, DW281, DW282 and DW284.
    The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock, injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number Black and Decker 2121,
    2125 and 2141. The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock and injury
    and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric cordless lawn mowers model number
    Black and Decker CMM1000 and CMM1000R. The lawn mowers will Smoke, melt
    and catch on fire. And please note, this lawn mower is also sold by Sears
    with the model number 900.370520 with the same problem.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
    Black and Decker TR135, TR195 and TR255. The Hedge Trimmer will turn on
    even if the safety switch is locked and will cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Grass and weed trimmer model number Black and Decker
    Push Button Command Feed weed/grass trimmer. The fan and cap assembly will
    Fracture throwing parts that will cause injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Cord Adapters model number Black and Decker 86-
    210 packaged with Black and Decker hedge trimmers, Can cause an electrical
    shock, injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
    Black and Decker 82209, 82210. The Trimmers will cause an electrical shock,
    injury and death.

    RECALL Notice for Black and Decker and General Electric under the Cabinet
    Coffeemakers made between 1984 and 1988. The Coffeemakers will cause an
    electrical shock, injury, fire and death.

    RECALL Notice for Black and Decker under the Cabinet Toaster s
    made between 1994 through 1996. The Toasters will cause an electrical
    shock, injury, fire and death.

    And to add insult to injury is this RECALL Notice for Black and Decker
    Battery Powered Smoke Detectors model Slim Line SMK100, SMK200 and SMK300.
    The Smoke Detectors will not sound in the event of a fire.

    Please Call the
    Service center directly at 314-997-9100 for replacement or repair.

    tester, May 27, 2004

  2. Re: WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools have pissed off somedickweeds

    tester wrote:

    > WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and
    > Death.
    > The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and Black and
    > Decker that have a serious recall that you might never heard of.
    >
    > I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
    > Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov
    >
    > RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108 and DeWALT
    > DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
    > The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and fire.

    After looking up the first recall you're crowing about on the mentioned
    website I decided to waste no more time on you. That recall was dated
    December 20, 2000. A lot of other more important things have happened
    since those chargers were built and subsequently recalled.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 27, 2004

  3. tester

    Boomer Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > tester wrote:
    >
    >> WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious
    >> Injury and Death.
    >> The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and
    >> Black and Decker that have a serious recall that you might
    >> never heard of.
    >>
    >> I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product
    >> Safety Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov
    >>
    >> RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108
    >> and DeWALT DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
    >> The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and
    >> fire.

    > After looking up the first recall you're crowing about on the
    > mentioned website I decided to waste no more time on you. That
    > recall was dated December 20, 2000. A lot of other more
    > important things have happened since those chargers were built
    > and subsequently recalled.

    He's been a bit busy...
    http://www.google.com/groups?q= "DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools
    %22&num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-
    8&c2coff=1&safe=off&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=5&as_miny=2
    004&as_maxd=27&as_maxm=5&as_maxy=2004&filter=0

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X62825A68

    Boomer, May 27, 2004
  4. Re: WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools have pissed off somedickweeds

    Boomer wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>After looking up the first recall you're crowing about on the
    >>mentioned website I decided to waste no more time on you. That
    >>recall was dated December 20, 2000. A lot of other more
    >>important things have happened since those chargers were built
    >>and subsequently recalled.

    > He's been a bit busy...
    > http://www.google.com/groups?q= "DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools
    > %22&num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-
    > 8&c2coff=1&safe=off&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=5&as_miny=2
    > 004&as_maxd=27&as_maxm=5&as_maxy=2004&filter=0
    >
    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X62825A68

    Another ax to grind, probably got his junk caught in his grinder.

    Remind me to tell everybody about my experiences with Dell rebates sometime.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 27, 2004
  5. tester

    Boomer Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>>After looking up the first recall you're crowing about on the
    >>>mentioned website I decided to waste no more time on you. That
    >>>recall was dated December 20, 2000. A lot of other more
    >>>important things have happened since those chargers were built
    >>>and subsequently recalled.

    >> He's been a bit busy...

    [snip]
    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X62825A68

    > Another ax to grind, probably got his junk caught in his
    > grinder.

    Heh.

    > Remind me to tell everybody about my experiences with Dell
    > rebates sometime.

    :( Hopefully, in the long run, you did get your rebate $!

    Boomer, May 27, 2004
  6. Re: WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools have pissed off somedickweeds

    Boomer wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>Boomer wrote:

    >>>He's been a bit busy...

    > [snip]
    >
    >>>Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X62825A68

    >>Another ax to grind, probably got his junk caught in his
    >>grinder.

    > Heh.
    >
    >>Remind me to tell everybody about my experiences with Dell
    >>rebates sometime.

    > :( Hopefully, in the long run, you did get your rebate $!

    Yep, finally got it this week, $300. Bought the laptop in November 03. I
    know several people who bought in the same timeframe (just before
    Christmas) who still haven't gotten anywhere with the "rebate center".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 27, 2004
  7. tester

    Boomer Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:

    [snip]
    >>>Remind me to tell everybody about my experiences with Dell
    >>>rebates sometime.

    >> :( Hopefully, in the long run, you did get your rebate $!

    > Yep, finally got it this week, $300.

    Thank goodness for that!

    > Bought the laptop in
    > November 03. I know several people who bought in the same
    > timeframe (just before Christmas) who still haven't gotten
    > anywhere with the "rebate center".

    Remind me never to buy a Dell!

    Boomer, May 27, 2004
  8. tester

    Patty Guest

    Who cares?
    What's this to do with this NG?

    Patty, May 27, 2004
  9. tester

    Boomer Guest

    "Patty" <> wrote:

    > Who cares?
    > What's this to do with this NG?

    What is this group about? Please let me know.

    > <t> wrote in message
    >>

    >> WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious
    >> Injury and Death.

    [Huge snip]

    Boomer, May 28, 2004
  10. tester

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "Patty" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Who cares?
    >> What's this to do with this NG?

    > What is this group about? Please let me know.

    <snip>

    Looks like Patty, Pat, Scotty and host of other personalities is back
    making idiotic remarks again.

    ICee, May 28, 2004
  11. tester

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > tester wrote:
    >
    > > WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and
    > > Death.
    > > The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and Black and
    > > Decker that have a serious recall that you might never heard of.
    > >
    > > I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
    > > Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov
    > >
    > > RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108 and DeWALT
    > > DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
    > > The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and fire.

    > After looking up the first recall you're crowing about on the mentioned
    > website I decided to waste no more time on you. That recall was dated
    > December 20, 2000. A lot of other more important things have happened
    > since those chargers were built and subsequently recalled.

    4 years ago eh? that's not too long ago.
    i know many friends with tools older than that whom which are clueless on
    recalls.
    (you must fill out and mail the reg forms to be notified of recalls)

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, May 28, 2004
  12. tester

    Paul - xxx Guest

    t posted ...

    > WARNING.

    methinks someone isn't as good with a drill as he thought he was ..

    What happened ? Did you slip and drill an oval hole ?

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, May 28, 2004
  13. tester

    Boomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "Patty" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who cares?
    >>> What's this to do with this NG?

    >> What is this group about? Please let me know.

    > <snip>
    >
    > Looks like Patty, Pat, Scotty and host of other personalities is
    > back making idiotic remarks again.
    >
    >> [Huge snip]

    Ah! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    Boomer, Jun 2, 2004