    Goldmine Guest

    Any word if any further collections are planned.
    many classics were not included in the Golden Collection.
    Goldmine, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Goldmine

    jayembee Guest

    "Goldmine" <> wrote:

    > Any word if any further collections are planned.
    > many classics were not included in the Golden Collection.

    Warner was *very* pleased with the sales of the Golden
    Collection, and are planning further volumes. No specifics
    of dates or contents have been announced, however.

    The sales on the first GC has also inspired them to release
    season sets of THE FLINTSTONES and SCOOBY DOO, as well.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Feb 13, 2004

  3. jayembee wrote:

    > "Goldmine" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Any word if any further collections are planned.
    >>many classics were not included in the Golden Collection.

    > Warner was *very* pleased with the sales of the Golden
    > Collection, and are planning further volumes. No specifics
    > of dates or contents have been announced, however.

    They did say that it takes them a whole darn year to do the things, so
    expect it as an annual event.

    > The sales on the first GC has also inspired them to release
    > season sets of THE FLINTSTONES and SCOOBY DOO, as well.

    (And the Jetsons and complete "classic" Jonny Quest, but those come later.)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Goldmine

    Ryan E. Guest

    On 13 Feb 2004 10:18:19 -0800, (jayembee)
    wrote:

    >Warner was *very* pleased with the sales of the Golden
    >Collection, and are planning further volumes. No specifics
    >of dates or contents have been announced, however.
    >
    >The sales on the first GC has also inspired them to release
    >season sets of THE FLINTSTONES and SCOOBY DOO, as well.

    Excellent news. They've got my support.
    Ryan E., Feb 14, 2004
  5. Goldmine

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Ryan E.
    <> wrote:

    > On 13 Feb 2004 10:18:19 -0800, (jayembee)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Warner was *very* pleased with the sales of the Golden
    > >Collection, and are planning further volumes. No specifics
    > >of dates or contents have been announced, however.
    > >
    > >The sales on the first GC has also inspired them to release
    > >season sets of THE FLINTSTONES and SCOOBY DOO, as well.

    > Excellent news. They've got my support.

    As well as Johnny Quest and, it's said, Batman season sets.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Feb 14, 2004